It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call Him An ... "Islamophobe" ... BUT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Call me an Islamophobe, but when I research the pilot from the missing flight QZ8501, Captain Iriyanto, I access the local news in Indonesian, not in English. There I find out that the pilot of the missing flight QZ8501 and like the pilot on the other missing flight MH370 are both devout Muslims, I get somewhat paranoid.

Zaharie Ahmad Shah the captain of the other missing flight MH370 had his co-pilot also another Muslim Faruq Abdul Hamid, 27. Now I become triply somewhat paranoid.

Being just paranoid and pilots just being very devout Muslims is not 100% conclusive evidence, but when one adds the scenarios of past history, it changes things. When the first plane hit the first tower on 9-11, the TV said "it was a terrible accident" and in march Flight MH370 vanished and they also said that this was a "terrible accident," yet when the second plane hit the other tower, the TV instantly said that, "it was definitely a terrorist attack" and now that when flight QZ8501 also vanished should not our paranoia and phobia levels be a bit up to think that "Muslim terrorists" are playing their favorite deadly pranks again?
Pilot of Missing AirAsia Flight

And there I was, about to begin suspecting some of these crashes-n-missing-planes might be due to the ...

Effect of Fukushima Radiation
On Flying In Commercial Airliners

In comparing to available historic data, it would appear we have had a sizeable increase in these events since Fukushima. List of news stories sourced on google of airline anomalies since 3/11, including pilots passing out, crews having health issues, planes landing at wrong airports, in chronological order:

-
OBSERVATIONs-n-OPINIONs: A World ... On-Edges

edit on 30-12-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

I stopped taking him seriously when he started saying pilots were landing at the wrong airport and passing out from radiation.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Besides the mysterious, theres the mundane. Cost cutting measures directed at salaries and maintenance of aircraft as well as pilot salaries have made it into threads here as I recall.

If pilots are to tired and overworked and planes are maintained by subcontractor trainees…

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That was research performed by RadChick ... ( i.e. not him ).

Yes, her summary?-report is long ...

BUT

OPINION:

Her "report" seems to contain quite a bit of ... Circumstantial-Evidence-For-Suspicion.

( and it took me parts-of-two-days to read-n-absorb )

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

G forces make pilots pass out (airshow accidents) not radiation.

Navigation errors make pilots land at the wrong airport. If you look at every one, the runway they were supposed to land on is very close, in the same direction.

The F-22 pilots suffered from hypoxia when the OBOGS had problems due to the extreme altitude.

Radiation doesnt make you pass out. If it's strong enough to do that it would make you sick as hell.

Those are just a few things she got completely wrong just from skimming the page.
edit on 12/30/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/31/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The way I'm understanding her opinion for "unprecedented increase in airline pilot & passenger heart attacks, cancers, radiation illness symptoms" would correlate to repeated-radiation-exposures evidenced soon after the beginning of her report:

2. RADCHICK: MY PERSONAL RADIATION IN FLIGHT EXPERIENCE

Just this flight would expose an airline worker to 1/10 of their yearly exposure limits. ASSUMING as all flights encounter this level of rads within 10 4-hour flights a person would reach guidelines for airline industry workers of 20 uSv/year. That's only 40 hours of flying!! Flight attendants fly an average of 80 hours a month. Pilots 75-85 hrs. per month. Within 2 weeks they would have reached their exposure guidelines. NO WONDER the pilots are dropping dead. I would also like to remind you I went into kidney failure within hours of landing, and my 28 y/o daughter was hospitalized for kidney failure 2 weeks after we returned from our trip. A number of students on the trip as well suffered from skin problems, swollen eyes and other ailments during and after. I also observed that 2 out of 4 stewardesses on this particular flight had some major skin problems, possibly eczema? on their face. It was severe enough that I was surprised they were working/not on sick leave.

I'm understanding her "Radiation-Sickness" from Repeated-Exposures ( of varying-levels )

( i.e. an "Accumulative-Effect" ... and not necessarily from a one-time exposure )

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You did well, I stopped at the Muslim part..whodathunkit that Indonesian and Malaysian pilots were Muslim!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Except that she didn't bother to take into account increased levels of flight. There are more people and planes flying now than ever (both GA and commercial). So guess what else increases with more people flying? Accidents and illnesses.

If radiation is causing heart attacks and people to pass out, they would have already been so sick they couldn't have gotten into the plane in the first place.

She started with a conclusion and is fitting the evidence to it instead of the other way around. She also doesn't seem to understand that a sick out doesn't mean they're actually sick, or have anything to do with radiation.
edit on 12/30/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

There's also some studies-(or theories) relating to a potential "Wigner Effect" on Aircraft.

The Wigner effect (named for its discoverer, E. P. Wigner),[1] also known as the discomposition effect, is the displacement of atoms in a solid caused by neutron radiation.

HOWEVER, I DO have the OPINION:

Since ALL of these Radiation-Outcomes appear to be proportional to a Period-of-Time-Accumulation-Levels ...

It does seem to make it difficult to Nail-Down ... Anything-Related-To-Radiation-Exposure.

( but surely?, it is worth exploring )

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Radiation doesnt make you pass out. If it's strong enough to do that it would make you dick as hell.

Radiation mutated Dick! Look out Godzilla !!!!

They are saying now that the pilots requested to fly higher due to the bad weather, but were denied as there was other air traffic near. Reports say that they stalled when trying to climb too slowly..

I don't know much about planes apart from the google earth simulator, and I crash that all the time. Never let me drive a plane.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=1881943on is very close, in the same direction.

Radiation doesnt make you pass out. If it's strong enough to do that it would make you dick as hell.

WTF does "dick" have to do with it?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I'm on my phone and it corrected to that instead of sick and I didn't notice.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I'm on my phone and it corrected to that instead of sick and I didn't notice.

Sure Buddy. I think you had "Dick" on the brain for some reason... not that there's anything WRONG with that.... good for you, I hope you and Dick are very happy. Happy New Year fella's now crank up the Judy Garland records.

join