It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll be on Coast to Coast AM tonight, 2014 Year in Review - Top Conspiracies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

I'll be honest, I'm way more excited to see you posting!

You've been missed.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Can't wait to listen to it Springer!

I don't know why, but recently on ATS when Coast to Coast AM is mentioned, there seems to be a deliberate smear campaign from some members - they don't really say anything specific - just a random drive-by shooting.

Personally, I think it is just more social engineering by disinfo agents of the PTB trying to dissuade newbies from looking into Coast to Coast AM. However, if you are into conspiracy, the paranormal, spirituality and the rest of the topics the PTB would like suppressed, Coast to Coast AM is the radio equivalent of ATS - without the trolls.

You can also watch the YouTube video of this on Conflict Radio when it comes out in a few hours.

Coast to Coast AM on YouTube - Conflict Radio's channel
edit on 29-12-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I loved your interview I hope they ask you on again .. it was really interesting to listen to you. I listen to coast to coast all the time [ every day ] and you were definitely one of the best guests I have heard recently.

[ I am a coast insider $5. or do a month .. well worth it in my opinion .. I love that show]
edit on 29-12-2014 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You posed the most important question "who is behind our media censure ship and why"!
Its like Woody Allen asking "where do all the analysts go in August".

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Here is the Coast to Coast AM episode with Springer (courtesy of Conflict Radio on Youtube), I believe he is the 2nd guest and is on somewhere around the 30min - 45 min mark (but I could be totally wrong - it's early):

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I listened to the show...I drive truck from Bangor,ME up to Caribou,ME. I leave Bangor at 2 am and get to Caribou at 5:15 am ( usually). It works great for me to listen to Coast to Coast on Sirius/XM radio. I can't say that I listen to every show but I listen to quite a few of them. I heard you on that night and felt that you brought up a good point regarding the possibility of our gov/tptb to find a way to limit our use/access of the internet. I feel that it is imperative for us to utilize it while it is available in order to start something that will continue on with or without it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join