It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

youthey.me??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am probrably asking a question already asked about this site?

pages.123-reg.co.uk...

Does any one know what its all about especially the ending?

Quote: After I wrote that September letter, Britain started to collapse. And America has gone slightly strange. Yes, I can see all that. But I still had to write this. Why has the secret service still been trying to run my younger brother and me over in the road? Why still all the silly surveillance? Why all the aircraft still still buzzing overhead? And , most irritatingly, WHY ARE YOU STILL GOADING ME THROUGH THE MEDIA? Quote.

Who is this Person or group?

if it has been discussed please point me in the right direction.

Tom

[edit on 13-12-2004 by Tom Quinn]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Would you believe that in September 2003 the British government was effectively overthrown by one person using an old computer printer and some office stationery? This is the big British secret that's been increasingly difficult to contain, and now it's being blown wide open!

Ok, for some reason I spent the time to read the entire website. Let me try to break it down for ATS.

This guy filed a complaint with the police in a local mall. Apparently he was caught taking pictures of a women so that he can prove his case that he was actually being stalked by secret service agents. In order to create his own drama, he sent this same police complaint to 3,000 people. Now, authorities are actually 'stalking' him because of what he told police in his police complaint. Hope you guys could follow that.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Howdy folks...

I am a total genius - the type that you only find in fiction - and just like in fiction, the State wants me dead. I want 50M compensation for: 1. Over a dozen serious attempts on my life, and dozens more hopeful attempts (e.g. a varied fleet of dangerous heavy vehicles swarming round me every time I get into my car, awaiting ahead of me to suddenly pull out, swerve, fatally collide etc)

pages.123-reg.co.uk...

Sorry to me the guy sounds like a nutball that only wants to extort money from the government, and he is also an egomaniac...

JMO...

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Are you me?

I joined years ago and can,t re.....?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
ok i am a bit lost. however i guess that there is only 2 possible answers.
1. the OP is correct and these things really are happening
2. the OP is incorrect and these things really are not happening

so assuming option 1 is correct, i suggest the OP to take pics and gather evidence, such as video, still images, license numbers, and maybe you should start assuming their role such as start following them and reverse the surveillance from you to them. i dont think that this is a good idea though. stick with the data collecting so at least you will have a presentable case.

now assuming option 2 is correct than maybe the OP is just paranoid or nervous.

i guess its also possible that there is a half truth. meaning option 1 may indeed be correct but there may be more to the story.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Worth a WATS at least

If they still had a Way Above Top Secret button, I'd press it for the OP. This is the kind of entertainment in which ATS was once so rich, but which is increasingly hard to come by these disbelieving, decadent days.

The only thing I couldn't figure out was: how does football come into it? Why did he copy the Football Association (FA) with his complaint?

top topics

join