It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey im new here, and have some info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
ok, i have been researching conspiracies and new world order for abotu 2 years now, on and off. about 1 month ago i decided i wanted to see peoples reactions to what i was thinking. i posted this in the off topic forum of another board (i play counter strike source so thats why tis there). but i have recently been getting alot of responses that take my topic off its intended tracks so to speak. i

[edited by Byrd: Our Terms of Service ask you to please not link to other boards. Thanks]

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
How "new" are you? These topics have been/are being covered here in great detail, do a quick search for nwo, new world order, illuminati, etc & you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, welcome!!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Okay, hopefully you're a bit more sane than certain people on here, and willing to listen to reason and logic. There are some inaccuracies in the post you referenced, and I would like to address them, but first, I would like to know if this is a theory or your faith.

The difference being, if it's a theory, you are willing to listen, consider, and debate this like a rational human being. If it is your faith, then no amount of reason or logic will convince you otherwise. Please be honest. Before I expend the effort to argue this, I need to know if you're going to desperately cling to cliches, movie references, and stuff other people told you... or if you are going to accept factual references, and be willing to adjust your ideas if they are sufficiently disproven.

I'll work on my thoughts of your steampowered post while I await your response. I don't want to waste 3 days of my life like I did with someone else here.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, home of some of the finest conspiracy researchers around.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i am OPEN to your thoughts, then i will review your thoughts over and give you my resolution. thats better than saying i have a faith in it right?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azeari of the Radiant Eye
How "new" are you? These topics have been/are being covered here in great detail, do a quick search for nwo, new world order, illuminati, etc & you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, welcome!!

new as in.... 33 minutes?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ok, so what exactly am i waiting for again?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This has been covered throughout my FSME threads, read through them first then join in some discussion thread to learn more.

new topics

top topics

join