It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I seem to have forgotten how to astral project...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Can anyone help me

I've been attempting to astral project for quite some time now, and the only conclusion that I can come to is I've forgotten how to do it... or I do it, then forget about it upon waking

I've tried most, if not all of the tips and techniques available on the internet (even a few of the guided meditations.. though there was one a few years back that allowed me to reach the vibrational state where my physical body was literally buzzing like crazy, but sadly I do not remember which video it was.)

Does anyone have any tips or tricks that I can use
(perhaps some skills you have learned throughout your time practicing the art of leaving our temporary bodies)

Thanks, and merry Christmas!

(I'm looking for serious answers only, jokes and skeptics please go away as your input isn't needed!)

Love and light to all

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: toxicspikes

Have you tried hypnosis?

I hear that is good for those who have forgotten something. Its a little hit and miss, but that's what happens when you access a non linear thinking machine through an unfamiliar access port.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
How old were you when you had astral projections?

How old were you when they stopped?

Has anything in your overall health changed since you stop projecting?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I don't know if it's astral projection or lucid dreaming but I taught myself to be aware in dreams at a young age due to nightmares. Usually Ill remember and be in control for 4 or 5 dreams a night and they're always vivid and from a first person perspective. It just happens I guess...

The vibrations and hypnagogic craziness is hard for me to get through and it only happens if I actively try to initiate a lucid dream or jump back into an earlier dream that I liked. Sometimes seeing the room and things with my eyes closed is just weird and it will sometimes jump into absolute I don't know what so I try to wake myself up and get out of the paralysis. For some reason I can't move for awhile and usually just snap awake like I'm falling. That may be the projection aspect which I've never really explored or maybe I am and that's what being lucid is.

The only way I can do that is by waking up in the middle of the night, getting up for like five minutes then going back to bed. Keeping your mind quiet is difficult. Mantras help even if you're just mentally saying in and out while breathing. Or just focus on the breathing and get through the random sounds, visuals and sensations as you fall asleep and are still conscious. Reality checks throughout your waking day help because it can snap you into a lucid dream while sleeping.

Hope that helps.
edit on 23-12-2014 by SNeaKyTiKi because: grammer

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Try to focus your breathing patterns until they slow
find a quiet area to begin you transition from physical to metaphysical energy
relax, maybe with a cup of hot tea and incense-candle- aroma therapy
then focus inward... ... ...

Eyes closed until all you are picking up with your physical eyes is darkness
Increase your thinking as to where you want to go why eyes closed
(like setting your directional bearings of interest based on going north south east or west)
So are you going up or down? even though its not easy to decipher which way is up or down really based on the universes layout. Still as you gain more metaphysical influence over your physical try to decide which way you want to go... Sometimes 1 uses the STAR SOL as a direction device as well as a beacon -but the star looks more electric from the meta eyes view as do the planets they all look like energy forms for me until I can home in on one that interest me most. Then I reference existing scientific data associated with what has captured my interest and maybe RV a cave or vast opening into a cave. The STAR SOL being the more Larger detectable energy keeps a localized feeling when ASTRAL viewing with meta eyes...

Meta eyes may (metaphysical eyes) pick up Light- EM -Xray- Gamma- Gravity- and even Prana fields if your exploring the Astral for other life...

So with 1 there exist different eyes based on sensed fields sort of like your hands and ears are eyes based on what they can hear or touch. So for example with the mysterious ELENIN
1 would jump once in deep meditation and try to go out towards the Comet/Asteroid to see for myself what fields could be detected including prana fields...

Prana energy-

Prana (प्राण, prāṇa) is the Sanskrit word for "life force"; in yoga, Indian medicine, and martial arts, the term refers to a cosmic energy believed to come from the sun and connecting the elements of the universe. The universal principle of energy or force, responsible for the body's life, heat and maintenance, prana is the sum total of all energy that is manifest in the universe. This life energy, prana (प्राण), has been vividly invoked and described in Vedas. In Ayurveda, tantra and Tibetan medicine "praṇā vāyu" is the basic vāyu (wind, air) from which all the other vāyus arise. It is analogous to qi.

en.wikipedia.org...

When you get more tuned into your sense capabilities YOU MAY MAKE CONTACT if your sensing prana fields of various kinds. Also if you sense them they may sense you also. So hopefully you are in a realm/region of benevolence if in malevolence hopefully you can protect your prana fields out there. I say out there because in areas of the universe where there may be condensed energy fields etc. you may slip into another dimension... ... ...

So make sure your Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY level is on a benevolent FREQUENCY Range before you enter the ethereal in ASTRAL form- if you wish to increase your encounter chances to be benevolent that is.

Question have you visualized your ASTRAL body yet? It may help with your travel or has it been considered yet what form you may be taking out there and what form they out there may be detecting... For who knows how far out have traveled without distance technology present and what may be in your presence undetected... Personally I try to keep the ENERGY feeling I detect from SOL in conscious, that way the farther I move from SOL space I can sense by how much less the STAR is detected (felt)

Protection-
1 shall share some-

I use spirit orbs in various formations usually they are set in one pattern but if something is encountered they can change in their astral form to assist like drain devices or tags to follow ( I know this sounds odd)

A tail with a spark of LIGHT at its vortex

Astral eyes 1 black hole 1 star & above both centered a Magnetar pulsating with a LGRB potential

1 wont go further
was just sharing some forms taken to trigger your imagination level to feed your astral manifested bodies for how do you astral travel w/o a astral body?
-you must make it-
Which requires lots of belief in yourself and imaginative energy to manifest it in the ethereal, as well as a somewhat scientific outlook so you can process existence data associated with the physical realm why in the metaphysical to like cross reference data from what you perceive in the meta to the phys...

e·the·re·al
əˈTHirēəl/
adjective
extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world

To conclude it helps to be a believer, that way you can increase your ability with the more you believe in yourself. And the more you believe in yourself the more your manifestation of the ASTRAL body becomes relevant... No beliefs may make it a harder task.
For how can you not believe there are other CREATOR Creations yet you seek to explore realms of which they may be existing?

As of now 1 is seeking a way to view other local Astral travelers in a way that we can even establish communications among the group within astral boundaries and travel together in certain formations

A good way to see what i mean is to study the movie nightmare on elm street DREAM WARRIORS and how they all were Astral traveling in a group to accomplish a task in the ethereal when they were searching/tracking Kruger...

Good Luck manifesting your ASTRAL/LIGHT body & be careful toxicspikes, 1 is still amateur at all this but is seeking out the knowledge as best I can...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 12/23/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Sounds like you're falling asleep as you said about waking up.

Projecting is done while completely AWAKE.

Will send you a private email tonight.

Best. MS

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Beat me to it...

Definitely must maintain consciousness; and if you're struggling with that - I might suggest a change in your resting position... I've never been able to project without being flat on my back - and doing so seems to make actually falling asleep slightly more difficult.

Something I do that might be contrary to the norm, is allowing my mind to wander for a while. When I start meditating, I'll go through aligning my breathing rhythm, and once achieved, I'll start running through all of my muscles to relax them - at this point I'm still letting my mind wander as much as it will while I am still maintaining breathing and relaxation. At this point I'm not actively preventing random thoughts unless they are hindering my other processes ( breathing and relaxation ) - this seems to keep me in a fairly conscious state. It's not until I start locking out thoughts that I start feeling like I might fall asleep - which at that point can happen quickly, for myself; even on my back. I'll generally make a 'rush' to clear out my thought process at this point - which is fairly easy in the meditative state that I will have reached - so that in fact I don't fall asleep before I can shift my thought process to whatever I'm there for.

Making a quick shift in thought process - clearing your mind, and then moving on to what you're after - probably plays a big role. I will say that once I clear my conscious thoughts I often find myself forgetting what I was going to meditate on - or that I was there for a reason - and on occasion I will fall asleep at this point.

*shrug*

Just some thoughts and experiences. Take em or leave em.

Best of luck brother.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You must be completely relaxed and completely awake or you won't get there. Those 2 ingredients put you in the "vibrational" state. You will feel your body less and less... Keep relaxing and don't really focus on anything. Basically meditation is pretty perfect for this time.

You won't be able to tell how big you are. You don't know where your feet are touching the bed..

As long as you do this and remain completely conscious the movement starts here. For me this is when I start feeling bigger. I start feeling more alive. And I start Buzzing. This comes as a vibration of my whole "whatever I AM" at this point. everything is vibrating there is so much energy and there is a high pitched whine in my "not a head but where my head might be."

Then you just Project.. I've tried many different ways. Once I rolled out to the side, I was on a bunk bed so when I did that I sort of flipped over and "landed" (I was floating) near the floor. The problem with that is the flipping was Very confusing. I ended up being blind for the first bit. I floated over to my window and pressed my face through.

Then I could see..

Other times I have tried rocketing out. Those worked very well if I wanted to be outside without having to try to squeeze through glass or wood which feels very odd.

The exiting techniques that don't work for me are trying to sit up, or trying to step out.. Trying to float out.. Trying to bounce out worked once. You kind of rock your perception forward and back or up and down like a stretching rubber band, and at some point the rubber band breaks and you are out. That version is also confusing..

MY main issue was always being able to see properly once I was out. Whatever I'm seeing with it has issues my eyes don't have. Plus you don't have vocal chords either which is odd when you are trying to get someones attention who is asleep. You can't really touch them or yell or anything so they just lay there.

Alcohol and Sugar seem to diminish the ability to get into a vibrational state. Another main one is sex.. You have to stay in the swing of things.. If you just meditate every day you generally are in the right "vibrational zone" to do it regardless of your diet. Every little bit helps though.

As far as memory recall.. Memory works on consciousness. You are less conscious in a dream hard to remember.. You are less conscious if you drink too much alcohol hard to remember.. So make sure you are Very conscious when you do this and it will be EASY to remember.
edit on 23-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I will try to be more relaxed during my trials. I can't say I have tried rocketing out but I will perform this technique when I next give it a go!

Just out of curiosity, what is the best way to not get overwhelmed when first consciously projecting? I haven't seen anything unsettling as far as I can recall, but is there any particular mindset to stay in in order to have the longest obe possible?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Put yourself in a new setting, maybe a place you have never been before that has lots of ghost potential.
The road Less traveled, historical places that aren't on the AAA map, cemeteries, deserted military sites, abandoned mental wards, art museums etc., maybe just read some long forgotten novel that didn't make sense the first time you read it.

Just observe and listen as you load the Astral. I think it has something to do with the newness and strangeness of the environment that triggers the projection process. It always starts for me with a question and as you let that question sort of hang there the brain is free to signal from either hemisphere.

The first thoughts may be unrecognizable, could be anything from a musical lyric to a mathematical expression, or a sudden focus on something. That first thought I would call the seed for the projection except for me it seems to work backwards. Its like receiving a mystic answer that you have to figure out the question for? I would define astral projection as allowing yourself to build on thoughts chosen by their resonant value which you then check for logical consistency.

Sounds schizo in my experience you can cover a lot of intellectual ground very quickly "projecting" that way.
Maybe the Delphic oracle that was established in the 8th century BC was "astral projecting"?
Why would the Greeks interpret and take orders from a mentally ill person?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: toxicspikes
what is the best way to not get overwhelmed when first consciously projecting? I haven't seen anything unsettling as far as I can recall, but is there any particular mindset to stay in in order to have the longest obe possible?

YES..

If a pipe breaks and it's shooting water... Calmly walk to the source of the water and cut it off.

It's a state of mind about don't give in to astonishment.

Do not be surprised.

Feel like.. Oh this is normal.. I've done this.. Oh there's a gun shot in my head.. Whatever.. That's normal..

It's all normal..

I can't give better advice on that subject. It's more a learned attitude to hold.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: toxicspikes
Thanks guys, I will try to be more relaxed during my trials. I can't say I have tried rocketing out but I will perform this technique when I next give it a go!

Just out of curiosity, what is the best way to not get overwhelmed when first consciously projecting? I haven't seen anything unsettling as far as I can recall, but is there any particular mindset to stay in in order to have the longest obe possible?

You have to learn to calm yourself in your state of being awake. Feeling the calmness and calming the mind are key.

Most people get scared by the increase in the vibrational state and will wake up.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Get a straw and a bottle of jack.... Skull the bottle of jack. Do a 360, then hit yourself in the face with a small platypus.

I figure if that doesn't do it, you just weren't meant to project at this time in your life.

Namaste.

new topics

top topics

join