It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Untold Mystery Part 1 :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Now before I post this topic, I would first like to say that this did truly happen, to me. Now I know that most of you will not believe me since nobody else does that I tell this story to except for maybe two people. The reason why I write this in the fictional section is because I would like to make a story about it. The first part, is perhaps a true story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One clear night, in the year of 1995, A six year old boy ready to take action and bounce off the walls in the world of knowing about extraterrestrial intelligence was shocked in mystery for the rest of his life. It was a quiet evening around the mid months of the year, say perhaps May through July. This boy had a dog named Rambo. He was the prettiest dalmation anybody has ever said they have seen. His white coat with perfectly set black dots.

This evening, as everybody was watching TV, Rambo got up and went to the door indicating that he had to use the bathroom. The boy was the one that had that job. Knowing there, my grandparents seemed to look at me like they expected me to get up and put the dog out. And so he did. When he opened the back door everything was fine. Rambo was rambuctious as usual waiting to get outside to run around the yard and play and maybe catch a rat or two.

As the boy opened the second door,(the one off the backporch) he then noticed a strange figure hanging over his back yard fence. This wasnt a chain link fence, but more like a castle design with a brick wall and a wooden gate under it. Adrenaline pumping, he thought sombody was trying to break into his house. Something he could tell was definantly not human or earth species. It was a strange looking creature, with red tinted type eyes. The figure was dark purplish with rough like looking skin. It almost looked like an octopus with a fly's head attached to it. Nothing this boy had ever seen before in his little six years of life. This scared the boy so badly, that he closed the door, ran inside and went to bed. After this, he never really came to talk about it again. Only to the truest friends would believe his story.

To be continued...

join