It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Rendelshom and the time anomoly.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I understand that this particular encounter is a classic in all respects, which contains a lot of clues with regards to U.F.O 's. The first two guys to encounter the craft on the first night. Touched it drew a sketch , and experienced time anomalies while in the immediate area of the craft, with some forty five minutes discrepancies in their synchronised watches. They saw hieroglyphic type pictograms on the exterior of the hull, which were sketched. The report in some respects resembles a redesigned type of "Tardis" from Dr who. The report is either a factual account from two trained observers, or total bunkum. I opt for the former.
When the propulsion system of the craft, is activated the time dilation effect is also activated. If it has a time dilation factor, then it also by default has perfect camouflage, meaning that if its a second ahead or behind the current timeline it would be invisible, if it just passed a terrestrial observers timeline it would be registered as an anomaly, if it was almost on the timeline its reasonable to assume anyone in its vicinity would suffer some sort of time dilation effect, which would be observable on an individuals timepiece after he has left the crafts field. Since speed and time are two sides of the same coin, then considering that speed dilates time in any direction that we choose to go in this Universe, then its not unreasonable to conjecture that changing the time on a vector of direction would tend to make speed irrelevant. You wouldn't risk damaging the vehicle because it wouldn't exist at the time of any impacts, and could conceivably fly through any sun or planetary body. Its only problem would be one of the destination on arrival , as a for instance, when it materialised at the destination. The occupants would have to be a hundred per cent sure that it wasn't in side an existing material structure. The place would have to be scanned from a place of safety first. Or it would be an existing safe place and time of arrival. Either way its the magic of a higher technology.

edit on 9-12-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It's actually spelled Rendlesham and the whole case is a very complex one.

You have posted an interesting and, in parts, questionable theory .

However you might want to know that in their initial witness statements neither of the "first responders" mentioned touching a craft and John Burroughs (one of the witnesses) to this day has no recollection of even seeing more than coloured lights. Nor does he recall seeing Jim Penniston (the other main witness who was no more than 10 yards away from him) write notes, draw sketches, take photos or touch any unknown craft.

These statements are in the public domain and were made a few days after the incident took place.

Jim Penniston's statement

“Received dispatch from CSC to rendezvous with Police 4 AIC Burroughs, and Police 5 SSgt Steffens at east Gate Woodbridge. Upon arriving at east gate directly to the east about 1 and a half miles in a large wooded area. A large yellow glowing light was emitting above the trees. In the centre of the lighted area directly in the centre ground level, there was red light blinking on and off 5 to 10 second intervals. And a blue light that was being for the most part steady. After receiving permission from CSC, we proceeded off base pass east gate, down an old logging road. Left vehicle, proceeded on foot. Burroughs and I were approx. 15-20 meters apart and proceeding on a true east direction from logging road. The area in front of us was lighting up a 30 metre area.When we got within a 50 metre distance, the object was producing red and blue light. The blue light was steady and projecting under the object. It was up the area directly extending a metre or two out. At this point of positive identification I relayed to CSC, SSgt Coffey. A positing sighting of the object…1….Colour of lights and that it was definitely mechanical in nature. This is the closest point that I was near the object at any point. We then proceeded after it. It moved in a zig-zagging manner back through the woods, then lost sight of it. On the way back we encountered a blue streaking light to the left only lasting a few seconds. After 45 min walk, arrived at our vehicle.”

It is important to note that Jim Penniston's story has grown exponentially since.

John Burroughs Statement

On the night of 25-26 Dec at around 3:00, while on patrol down at East Gate, myself and my partner saw lights coming from the woods due east of the gate. The lights were red and blue, the red one above the blue one, and they were flashing on and off.

Because I’ve never seen anything like that coming from the woods before we decided to drive down and see what it was. We went down east-gate road and took a right at the stop sign and drove about 10-20 yards to where there is a road that goes into the forest. I could see a white light shining into the trees and I could still see the red and blue one.

We decided we better go call it in so we went back up towards East Gate and called it in. The whole time I could see the lights and the white light was almost at the edge of the road and the blue and red lights were still out in the woods. A security unit was sent down to the gate and when they got there they could see it too. we asked permission to go and see what it was.

We took the truck down the road that leads into the forest. As we went down the east-gate road and the road that leads into the forest, the lights were moving back and they appeared to stop in a bunch of trees. We stopped the truck where the road stopped and went on foot. We crossed a small open field that let into where the lights were coming from, and as we were coming into the trees there were strange noises, like a woman screaming. Also the woods lit up and you could hear the farm animals making a lot of noises, and there was a lot of movement in the woods. All three of us hit the ground and what ever it was started moving back towards the open field and after a minute or two we got up and moved into the trees and the lights moved out into the open field.

We got up to a fence that separated the trees from the open field. You could see the lights down by a farmer’s house. We climbed over the fence and started walking toward the red and blue lights and they just disappeared. Once we reached the farmer’s house we could see a beacon going around, so we went toward it. We followed it for about 2 miles before we could see it was coming from a lighthouse. We had just passed a creak and were told to come back when we saw a blue light to our left in the trees. It was only there for a minute and just streaked away. After that we didn’t see anything and returned to the truck.”

There is plenty more information available and there was also a third witness with them......However it's your thread and so up to you whether you want to keep the discussion going.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
>>
has grown exponentially since.
>>

Yeah, it has especially grown once LMH appeared on the scene.
The rest you figure out for yourself...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman,

I can see where your coming from, but then again the moment he tells the base commander he's seen and touched a landed U.F.O He would have a sh*&^ storm of other related problems. Being in a responsible position with nuclear ordinance being only one of them. It always appears when a good sighting that can be backed up occurs , it gets groomed to the point of unreliability. But the facts seem to remain that reliable witnesses, report impossible types of craft that defy our present technology. If a pilot reports such a sighting he does so at his own risk for his career. Are we to conclude that the meme of supernatural craft flying around in our airspace, if it is indeed our airspace is a concept that must be avoided at all cost. If a multitude of reports from around the globe, from people that have no agenda are to be accepted at face value, then in fact, some one or something does fly around at their discretion and not ours, and if historical reports are taken into account they have been flying around for a very long time. If that is the case, i suggested that manipulation of time would have to be a factor in the flight characteristics. If this is the case it would have consequences, for the craft and its occupants and for any human that got to close when it was active.

To get a reasonable frame of reference. We could ask where else in the general palette of human reference can time appear to be manipulated. I could only come up with one that smacks of the woojoo, that of reincarnates, who die and appear to be out of linear time and then come back with another body, at some future date with no memory of where, to put it colloquially, of where they have been hanging out. The other frame of reference seems to be reports of lights, time storms and time slips , which also may figure in the general melee. Or even when such a thing as an insubstantial ghost is sighted, we might also be looking at a time slip, or even the effect caused by the field of the craft. That's if it is a craft.

The Universe is very old and any life form that ends up dragging itself away from being part of the food chain, would be essentially on the course of manipulating its own environment. Everything from then on would be a system of organisation which would benefit the existence of the general population, and could very well operate under the rules we find ourselves operating. Just saying, that their is a very high probability that other beings with older civilisations, already exist, and with a firm understanding not to inflict any more trauma on a lesser species than is necessary for their purpose. This would work best, if the sub species as a general rule, had little clue as to the advanced species existence. Which could be the case as it stands now.

If then, in this model I accept that I am a member of a sub species. Then what I do not know about existence, in general would be staggering compared to them, my species thought the earth was flat not so long ago, and disease was a curse for sins etc. Its no wonder most of the species relies on fantasies and physical rewards, to get them through, because that's what children do, owing to the primitive nature of our existence compared to theirs we wouldn't be much use at present. So in the most benign assumptions, when will we be useful? why do they let us even exist. I suggest that when we leave the mortal coil, to become something else. Otherwise we seem to be a waste of space. Because by definition the human body can be compared as a life support system that carries the mind around, in this our terrestrial environment, They might not be so fettered,If they were malevolent we would be history long ago, in fact it might be reasonable to assume extinction events, would be a way of cleaning up unnecessary life forms, that no longer have any purpose in the way that they manipulate their environment, for their purpose. I say theirs because in this context, their advanced knowledge makes me their property. Hopefully in the way of parents considering their creation to be theirs. But this surmising, would be from the context model of a subspecies, and might be total error. But what would be Universal is the accumulation of as much knowledge as could be gained, because its the only thing worth having, that would elevate all species from being food for others.

What I'm suggesting is that the ships and the aliens most probably do exist. But in a way we would have very limited understanding of, at present, because our frame of reference is limited. Also if they so chose, any memory of any event concerning them would remain,be changed, or deleted, at their discretion.

edit on 10-12-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Please use paragraphs. People are disinclined to read a massive, unbroken, block of text. I know I won't.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I do but when I post they all disappear.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: mirageman,

I can see where your coming from, but then again the moment he tells the base commander he's seen and touched a landed U.F.O He would have a sh*&^ storm of other related problems. Being in a responsible position with nuclear ordinance being only one of them.

You are aware that Jim Penniston is the only witness to have gone on record as to seeing and touching such a craft and his testimony does not agree with his fellow witnesses John Burroughs and Ed Cabansag on the night, who mention only seeing odd lights. Even though they were all within around 10 yards of each other. However he does seem to believe that he was contacted by time travellers who spoke English but apparently could only communicate via machine to homo-sapien binary transfer.

It always appears when a good sighting that can be backed up occurs , it gets groomed to the point of unreliability. But the facts seem to remain that reliable witnesses, report impossible types of craft that defy our present technology. If a pilot reports such a sighting he does so at his own risk for his career. Are we to conclude that the meme of supernatural craft flying around in our airspace, if it is indeed our airspace is a concept that must be avoided at all cost. If a multitude of reports from around the globe, from people that have no agenda are to be accepted at face value, then in fact, some one or something does fly around at their discretion and not ours, and if historical reports are taken into account they have been flying around for a very long time. If that is the case, i suggested that manipulation of time would have to be a factor in the flight characteristics. If this is the case it would have consequences, for the craft and its occupants and for any human that got to close when it was active.

There are plenty of eye witness reports and testimony, even photographs and video of UFOs. Much of it comes from genuine mis-perception, some of it comes from fraudsters and a small minority is genuinely unknown. But there is nothing in the public domain to enable science to conclude that what people have witnessed is alien or time travel. It is simply 'unknown'. And yet some of the witnesses at Rendlesham did describe the events as if time was slowing down whilst they were in the forest along with a strange static charge in the air.

To get a reasonable frame of reference. We could ask where else in the general palette of human reference can time appear to be manipulated. I could only come up with one that smacks of the woojoo, that of reincarnates, who die and appear to be out of linear time and then come back with another body, at some future date with no memory of where, to put it colloquially, of where they have been hanging out.

You'll have to expand on that one. Are you saying re-incarnation appears to be time manipulation? Is there any evidence this might be the case?

The other frame of reference seems to be reports of lights, time storms and time slips , which also may figure in the general melee. Or even when such a thing as an insubstantial ghost is sighted, we might also be looking at a time slip, or even the effect caused by the field of the craft. That's if it is a craft.

I've heard a few timeslip stories and possibly was within a quarter mile or so of a fairly well known one in 1996. (No I didn't notice anything myself). Although I have never known any reports of UFOs in the vicinity of a timeslip. Still I find them an intriguing anomaly.

.......What I'm suggesting is that the ships and the aliens most probably do exist. But in a way we would have very limited understanding of, at present, because our frame of reference is limited. Also if they so chose, any memory of any event concerning them would remain,be changed, or deleted, at their discretion.

Any species that can manipulate time in such ways could well find itself unable to have any frame of reference unless strict controls were in place to avoid "temporal inversions"

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You make an interesting point. The model suggests "Temporal inversions" might have to occur if said species manipulated what we perceive to be times linear flow. These might very well be the many reported anomalies. If they had a way of collapsing space time in front of their vehicle. To get motion in the desired direction, then they could conceivably collapse space time all the way around the vehicle. Which could mean to our limited understanding, that as far as we were concerned that distance has also collapsed so they were at that point, everywhere at once. Which again, to a sub species limited understanding, sounds like our perception of God.

So this model is starting to look, like we the sub species are kept around for a reason, and are prisoners of our limited understanding, of how it all works. If you bring all the "woojoo" to the party, and think about what constitutes "Temporal inversions" They are legion, and too varied to quote. But very often occur at least more often than not at the same local, at least a couple of times in a row. The one that comes to mind is the when mustard seeds, poured from no where into this guys door ,from a blue sky with no wind, the same thing happened the next February in southern England. Or for that matter Fish falling to the ground appearing to come from about a meter up. Which could, have been caused by static, or by matter caught in the ships time field ,and then jettisoned to stop a "Temporal Inversion" I.E. what would be the point of a modern fish species appearing back in the Jurassic? But on the other hand nothing is perfect and mistakes will always occur, like any endeavour the general outcome being the main thing, and the personal comfort of the sub species being secondary.

But the sub species, because a policy of non involvement, was practised.Could cause quite a stir, when it lets off Nuclear weapons, of such magnitude to destroy themselves and the rest of creation. Which would account for the interest shown in places where these weapons are located. Because under this model we might not be destroying our own species property. Lets face it, if as a species we are constantly at each others throats, then we wont be in a position to ask the more relevant questions, or even be in the position to cause concern to the higher species, unless our desire for Ordinance, could cause the general destruction of ecosystems.
edit on 11-12-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

top topics

join