It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone, true believer, in need of some guidance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hello All!!! This is my first post here on ATS, I have been lurking around for a few months though. I would like to say that I have gotten a great amount of info and have sometimes been reading these forums and then looked up at the clock and thought.......omg 6 a.m. already?

Anywho, just thought I would start with a post on the intro board!! I am 22 years old, from Ottumwa, IA. I am currently unemployed but my job experience ranges from fast food to warehouse to CNA (nurse aide) also computer repair. My true passion is in digital film editing and just about anything else dealing with tech. I am a devout X-Files fan. Just got done watching all the episodes again. Have also scoured the net and downloaded every documentary related to aliens, UFO's, conspiracies, NWO, etc.

I would like to thank all the members who frequent these boards and make them what they are. ATS is a huge source of info, and I thoroughly enjoy "wasting" time here!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Right back at ya, caddyman_dan!

Thanks for stepping up and introducing yourself. You have come to the right place to get your UFO fix, and you are absolutely right about the ATS magnetism. Be forewarned though. Once you put up an avatar all your time are belong to ATS!

Yell if you need anything. See you around.

[edit on 12-12-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
hey welcome ats is a great place for info. it has a lot of stuff so look around and yeah talk to u later

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
We all lurk for sometime, its the fear of the unknown. Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

top topics

join