It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The European Union is a “Failed” Experiment In “International Governance”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The "good" old man, who is part of the global cabal, recently discussed the current situation in Europe on France 24 TV-channel. He revealed that the European Union has failed to achieve the desires of the elite and many within Europe now see “Russia as a role model”:

We have to recognise that the [European] Union itself, which is a noble, well-intended experiment in international governance, has failed, and has not delivered what it promised, and there is such a degree of disappointment that even Russia can offer an alternative. (3.21 into the interview, link below)

George Soros: Russia is a 'mafia state'

Soros himself is hugely entrenched within the shadow world empire, as he heads up the European Council on Foreign Relations in addition to being heavily involved with the Council on Foreign Relations in the U.S.

He is worried about the future of the EU (the extension of the Anglo-American Elite), because of the idea of closer cooperation with Russia rather attractive for EU residents.

Is this the beginning of the end of the so called "NWO"?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
One of the lowest life forms speaking out, okay...

But yes it seems a goal to drift apart the EU and Russia as some policy where the US can stay in control and do her wishes?

And Europe seeing Russia as role model? what is he smoking?
But sure perhaps many European citizen and even US citizen see Putin as a kind of leader they wished had.
edit on 1-12-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Plugin

I find it all really hard to tell, I feel as if I'm stuck in an information bubble, where I get fed all they want me to know and nothing more. Our national television stations are literally confirmed lying to the people and it's as if there's this huge thing going on and I get tiny, filtered bits of it. There's this really selective mentioning in the news where very important things that are actually happening (and are *not* a ''theory'') are ignored over silly news about a state secretary having a cold or something. >_< All I can do is read and follow certain alternative media sources but Brussels doesn't like them and there're plans to oppress these sources of information. Great, isn't it, their plans need to be hid from daylight and they basically acknowledge that...

There's way more to this whole Russia thing than I/we're being told. I honestly don't know that well what's been going on. Again, the bubble, we get a lot of little fractured parts of a big reality, filtered through interpretation and what's supposed to be relevant. Maybe we'll know more afterwards.

And indeed, the EU project is a vehicle of failure. They're REALLY bad at making themselves popular. We know there's a lot going on behind closed doors and there's little democracy, let alone affinity amongst the people. Seemingly crazy or stupid decisions mixed with ideas that eerily resemble past communist times. I just hope this construct of corruption and secrecy collapses quickly, before it can do even more damage to Europe. (Europe, NOT the EU. That's another demagogic trick: ''you aren't against EUROPE, are you?'' ==> no, nobody is against 'Europe'...)

The real turning point to the worse was when they decided to make this a political union without the approval or affinity of the people. But we'll see how it pans out. It doesn't help that almost all mainstream media are on the EU side.

edit on 1-12-2014 by Pitou because: language!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
EU is good idea and it could have been great thing for europe and to the world but its obvious this great idea were just another tool for the world elitist groups, this world leaders are playing the ppl like they see us as their slaves.
In my opinion this world is wealthy and got everything for everyone but thats not what happening, its obvious that rich part gets wealthier and poor get poorer, majorities get less power and share of wealthy and so on.
And it looks like EU end game was to create tension against Russia etc, sadly it will come to need of another war and maybe many ppl in the end will demand it, thats how hard they push it, create problems and create enemies outside and in our medias the enemy is clear already no?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

We have to recognize that the [European] Union itself, which is a noble, well-intended experiment in international governance, has failed, and has not delivered what it promised…

They never had any noble intentions when they formed it. Licking at the chops to saddle even more countries with enormous un-payable debt. The EU is working just like they intended. "Promises" were made so governments would be deceived, giving up their sovereignty and right of self determination.

They aren't done yet, either. See Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The EU has only been beneficial for the original founders. It is nothing more than a pyramid scheme now.

top topics

join