It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy release...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi, I haven't been on for a while and I know I will probably not receive the answer. Or at least not know if it is the right one.

Things have been going really bad in my life the past 12 months. When ever I am alone I can't stop worrying and the anxiety the comes with it. Each sunday fortnightly I don't have my children, they are with their mother and I spend it alone. This is the worst day for me because I can't escape my thoughts.

Yesterday being that said Sunday, I was sitting trying to distract myself. I got up and walked towards my room and let out some frustration. Just briefly I let go. But than the hall way light turned on. I haven't had a working bulb in it for a couple of years not to mention the switch was off. I didn't realise the switch was off and just thought to myself "well there you go, I guess the bulb is fine". After about 30seconds it turned off again. I was baffled went to my computer and sat down and for the rest of the day my modem would play up. The modem and the light are about 2 metres apart.

I tried to replicate the light event to rule out a few possibilities. I don't know. What ever happen it was quite pointless, but am curious as to what happen.

Your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Consider a faulty switch. You say you let out some frustration.. did you bang the walls?
The switch could also be causing intermittent contact, which would put noise on the electrical line that could bother the modem a bit since the plug is probably fed from the same circuit. Have the switch checked out.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: groundy056

The greys have been performing psychological experiments on you for years. It's okay though. Accept that it's a faulty switch, and continue on like "nothing is happening".

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: soberlife

Haha. Yea yeah. Maybe the greys could fix it for me.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

That is probably the most logical thing.

new topics

top topics

join