It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Side of the Moon?.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
What do you all think is on the Dark Side of the Moon?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
A really frozen lake with lots of artificial lights illuminateing the alien and russian cooperative facilities!

Seriously now, probably almost exactly whats on the light side but with no light.
What I want to know is what ever happened to the supposed lake or polar cap exploration?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
There is no dark side of the moon. There is a far side we never see but the moon has days just like earth. The moon actualy does rotate. Think about it, get two apples put one down as the earth and rotate the other one around the earth while keeping one side pointing at the earth. It has to rotate to do this.
Just a nitpicky point but valid all the same

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i fully agree with della, the moon rotates so we see all if not most of it, there probibly is bases on the moon and such, but there underground or well camoflaged.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It is true, the term "dark side of the moon" is a mistake. However, due to precession, we see about 55-60% of the moon, the other 40-45% being invisible from the earth.

In answer to the question, I would say there is a high likelihood of at least a couple of joint US/Russian underground bases, a forward X Craft/TR-3B deployment base, a complete armory of nuclear weapons, and a very large modified scalar weapons station.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There are pictures of it, taken back in the 70's, look em up and have a goggle at em.

new topics

top topics

join