It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse : electronic --> warmth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hi people, i have an idea:
We have now mastered how to make warmth energy from electronic energy.
we have a formel for how to do this, and i am asking someone to reverse that formel and find out how to make electronic energy from warmth.. with a simple prosess like directly from warmth too electronic energy.

think off a electric stove or oven, you see all the prosesses on how to make electricity to warmth.. how do we reverse that technology ?

imagine if in dessert part of different countries we made huge looking glasses, that senters the energy from the sun, and direct that energy towards something that actually can harness the energy, does not need too harness 100 % but atleast harness.

that would be an invention like the solar panel, it could end alot of energy problems and would be cost efficient..

im not talking about warming water and make use of that, im talking strictly from warmth to electric energy.
not from:
warmth--> moving energy --> electric.
rather:
Warmth---> electric.

i know there are allot of brilliant minds here on ATS, i beg of you too think about this, and reply your thoughts on this back to this thread. hopefully maybe someone will solve the puzzle, and make the world a better place.

-Blyng

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Its called a peltier device.
Wiki

Also a stirling engine:
Wiki

Also a thermocouple:
Wiki
edit on 25-11-2014 by CraftBuilder because: Because I smell really, really nice!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Thank you very much! i did not think that this existed due to no apparent use around the world, don`t know why i haven`t heard of this before.

My bad i should have researched more.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bksl90
Thank you very much! i did not think that this existed due to no apparent use around the world, don`t know why i haven`t heard of this before.

My bad i should have researched more.

You're welcome. Millions of these devices have been used all around the world and even in deep space. Some for over 100 years. Unfortunatly good ideas do not run the world. Money does.
edit on 25-11-2014 by CraftBuilder because: of the grapes.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I totally agree with you. But can`t there be a way to forge a " club / organization like mensa, where smart driven people get together, to actually overthrow the structure of today, and bring amazing inventions to life and also figure them out ? I think I will make a thread regarding exactly that. I am a little tired off all the smart amazing people not standing togheter to change problems in the world, with wisdom and intelligence comes a responsibillity in my opinion.

Thread is now a rambling thread ^^,

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bksl90

I totally agree with you. But can`t there be a way to forge a " club / organization like mensa, where smart driven people get together, to actually overthrow the structure of today, and bring amazing inventions to life and also figure them out ? I think I will make a thread regarding exactly that. I am a little tired off all the smart amazing people not standing togheter to change problems in the world, with wisdom and intelligence comes a responsibillity in my opinion.

Thread is now a rambling thread ^^,

That club already exists, it is called "humanity"

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If that were the case then with nearly 7 billion members I would have expected more.

I think it's a good idea OP, go for it.
a reply to: JesperA

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

If that were the case then with nearly 7 billion members I would have expected more.

I think it's a good idea OP, go for it.

Really? 100 years to go from first powered flight to landing on a comet hurtling through space at 84´000mph, more power in your phone than took man to the moon etc etc. Its very easy to take all of todays knowledge, research, technology and society for granted.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

You expect too much.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I agree we have come a long way but particular instances you mention actually benifit humanity?

Yes a lot of kids have Iphones but a whole lot more live in poverty.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I know what you are saying Jesper, but what we have now is FAAAAR from utopian, humanity is not at all on the level it could be, you cannot deny that.
i burn in with allot of good ideas due to complicated development strategies in my country, hard to find a good comunity and lazyness etc etc.
And i am one person with a world consisting of 7 billion people. i bet allot of people here on ATS can confirm a very high percentage of possible inventors that lack diffrent aspects in order to actually going from thinking about a great idea, to actually putting that idea out in real life.

There are allot of smart people out there who don`t find the place to evolve the ideas they muster during different stages of life.

-Blyng

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

the outcome of different technologies depends soly on how it is cultivated.
we could do amazing things if the right persons where turning the wheels.

say instead of mister "i want money to buy a yacth" , a mister "i wanna make the world a better place and don`t really care about money" have had control of the wheels, we could progress really far. it`s all about being a visionary and seeing possebilities that do good "
i could ramble for days without end about different things. but probably best to stay on track

i can make an extensive ramble thread sometime ^^

-Blyng

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Not to mention a dynamo run by an internal-combustion engine:
No Wiki

join