It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Hagel Resigns as Secretary of Defense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Thanks for your reply and for your honor

There's no icon for Patriot!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

F. It's a clean up because the Republicans took power. He was on his way out because he had the gall to work with the enemy (other political party).

More than likely the Republicans wanted him gone and he stepped down now so that Obama can atleast try to appoint who he wants to the position.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Don't worry most of the boots on the ground don't feel obligated if push came to shove to fight Americans for a President. I am retired now but the average joe military guy I worked with is smart enough to know their here for the American people and not the Commander N Chief. I would have died before engaging American citizens in this country under anyone's orders. No way and I firmly believe my brothers felt the same.

Yes killing the guys who go over and join the terrorists is an order I would follow but not here at home. No way for no reason. "We the People" are the rightful leaders of this nation when push comes to shove.

This is a lie. While I have no doubt that most members of the military would refuse to fire on innocent American civilians that's not the situation that's ever going to happen. Here's what's going to happen: 1000 armed members of an extremist faction (take your pick as to which one) are unhappy with the President and Congress. They're marching on DC starting from the west coast and picking up members as they move east. The expectation is that when they reach DC they will be 7500 strong, armed, and very willing to use any force necessary to achieve their goals. They want to completely empty the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of their current "corrupt" members, and install their own people in order to restore the country to proper constitutional rule as they see it.

The military is dispatched to DC to stop this threat. Will they open fire or will they let an armed mob completely overthrow the government?
edit on 27-11-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join