It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of Politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I didn't quite know which forum to post this so I thought I'd do it amongst some of my fellow "right wing wackos".

Everything in this country is political nowadays. Everything! You can't say good morning without starting a debate. And really, where do political debates get us? In a pissed off mood, that's where. But anyway, I've come to realize that I can no longer stand it. I am absolutely sick of politics. So I'll be taking a break from this board and all political related boards and conversations/debates. In a way I'm happy that the country has developed an interest in politics and the way the government works. It's good that they know these things. Even the communi... er... I mean democrats.

Anyway, I bid all of you a fond farewell for now. I'll probably start posting again in a few months.

-HALLOWEEn78

[edit on 12/11/2004 by HALLOWEEN78]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Your tired of politics???

I'm tired of watching people wipe other people's asses...

I'm tired of watching so called news experts and so called expert lawers waste precious news time, of which we could all be learning something far better and interesting then their so wrongly done plastic faces.

I'm tired of news being beat into our heads like this stupid scott peterson trial, all for ratings, news just is not news anymore.

I'm sick of corporate America dirtying our water and air. I'm sick of consumer's not thinking of the consequences they will have on our environment and small business owners, i'm sick of the apathy and i'm sick of talking about it so i'm going to stop now.

join