It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Retriever on obstacle course video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Saw this video of a Golden Retriever on an obstacle course and thought it was fun. The dog does it HIS way, showing he's not just another sheep following orders blindly. We could all take a lesson! Sorry, can't share more about video because it would be such a spoiler, just watch it if you get a chance.

I tried to post the video link following directions I found on search but in case I didn't get it right, here is complete youtube link:
www.youtube.com...=33

ETA didn't work and followed instruction (yvid)5iTTNRE-njM#t=33(/yvid) Oh well.
edit on 22-11-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes! Thanks for posting!

Put the letters after the = sign in the Youtube link: 5iTTNRE-njM#t

edit on 11/22/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

LOL! Golden Retriever says "Funnest and best tasting obstacle course yet!"

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic Tried that but didn't work for me but thank you for doing it. You got the touch.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thanks for posting! I saw this the other day and laughed as well, had to replay it several times

I think I've got his brother living here with us.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I have watched this over and over, what a goofball. He's just having the time of his life!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yeah, he's about the happiest dog I've ever seen, not a single care in the world. No inhibitions with this guy, pure freedom, Love it!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I saw this video and having worked with dogs for 15 years professionally,I can say with all certainty that someone did NOT do their homework with this dog and its shows. Either way its a darn funny video.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That sure was a lot of diarrhea fuel!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Rule #1, always feed your dog well before the competition. LOL

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Ah that brought back memories... we had a golden when we were kids and it behaved just like that, even after my parents took it to endless obedience lessons it was hopeless but happy. It would round up all the kids that got off the school bus and kept them tightly herded til my folks came to rescue us.

As a young adult I had a range of pit bulls and some mutts and the pits were the smartest and easiest to train by far. One even learnt that two separate commands together had a different meaning and could figure out what I wanted. He did suffer from depression though because his mind was underutilized. Our golden not so much
but they are happy, gentle dogs.

Awesome video!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Reminds me of my triever lol ehhh who cares about a comp reaction was priceless!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I just love intelligent blonds !

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

You just know that dog had this planned. He wouldn't have been in this big obedience trial if he hadn't done this perfectly many times without touching the food and toys. He waited until the cameras were rolling.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Homework or not, it's refreshing to see free spirit in all it's innocence and happiness once in a while.

new topics

top topics

join