It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exoplanets within hours reach.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Have you ever dreamed about freezing yourself to wake up in a future where FTL travel is a reality?

If you don't want to wait that long to take off on an interstellar voyage to explore an alien world, here are some fascinating solutions. In the past, surely mythical, these places could've only been reached after traveling months or years, today they're only hours away by jet engine.

Which one strikes you the most?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Thank you for a most wonderful journey. Truly views to open the imagination.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: taucetian

Those trees on that video title image remind me a lot of those pictures from Mars showing weird tree like objects.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wow cool...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
here is a video I put together of some footage I took on Maui like seven years ago. When I was recording I didn't see any object, but when I played the footage back I knew that thing hadn't been anything floating on the water because I would've focused on it instead of the arch. I am looking down at the arch so the object has to be something in the sky that does not move one inch in strong wind. It looks even more clear on a large screen monitor and I still have no idea what it is other than some kind of probe or craft not affected by the wind nor was it visual to my naked eye. It could have been phasing in and out of the visual range of my camera though seeing how it disappears and then reappears. I haven't heard one good argument yet as to what this could be. Whatever it is, it is taking in some amazing scenery.

www.youtube.com...
a reply to: taucetian

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
cenote nohoch nah chich

(original thread posting closed and redirected hee)

top topics

join