It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight Fireball Over Southern USA, November 3, 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Text Daylight meteors are rare as they need to be exceedingly bright in order to be seen against the sunlit sky. They must be as bright as the quarter moon (magnitude -8) to be distinctly seen against the bright sky. But as the moon is easily seen during the day, if one is facing in the right direction at the right time under clear skies then fireballs can also be detected during the day. During the day fireballs usually appear as a brilliant white speck with a tail. The brightest ones will also exhibit other.

www.amsmeteors.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.amsmeteors.org... rn-usa-november-3-2014/

Last night was the brightest moon I have ever seen for this time of the year. In have no idea if they are connect! Seems like it would more of a sun issue or just something we have become more aware of? I have no ides how often this happens! My friends in Atlanta were spooked! Have to do more reading.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

I have no idea how often this happens! My friends in Atlanta were spooked! Have to do more reading.

Unless it did this I wouldn't be too spooked.
Loud…

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Whats the difference between a fireball and a meteor?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

That was Obama's Q rating going down in flames.

top topics

join