It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I see happening in the next 2 years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

By the very fact that you're here, you're not like most moderates. They're moderates because they can't or don't want to understand things outside of their narrow worldview.

They can understand the concept of why the 2nd amendment was created but they don't want to believe that their beloved government has turned into a tyranny.

I'm predicting that even up to the last days of the government, they'll still have people who will cover their eyes and ears and try to pretend like everything will be alright.
Nah, it's not going to be alright.
There's about 7 million people who carry a gun for the government, state and federal. There's over 100 million gun owners in the US. The sheer math and reality of the situation is and always has been, they serve us, not them. The day we the people think that they are not a legitimate government, is the day people grab up arms and march to their state capitol.

What are they going to do? Shoot everyone? Blow them up with tanks? That would only serve to validate the rebels.
The game is already over, they still think it's overtime though.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

There's a number of moderates on the board--those whom I would consider Centrist. I've seen them. I think we're talking about two different things here though as what I'm referring to as a moderate is someone who lacks a strong partisan bent and you're talking about civic engagement/involvement. You can have a lazy Democrat or Republican or someone running straight through the middle when it comes to that "not wanting to look under the hood". Choice of political party isn't always related to how interested one is in politics.

Asking for a background check is not the same as suddenly needing to bury your weapons in the backyard because they're being seized. Considering that many of the shooters had no criminal record, several didn't have a mental health record that was at least publicly reported, and again, several also utilized weapons already existing in the home, I don't see how the extended background checks that Washington passed is necessarily going to prevent any more of those type of events. It might deter other types of incidents but not the ones most likely to have ended up being the final push towards passage of such types of bills. I honestly think that they get passed because people feel like they have to do something.

I don't think there was anything in the bill that said that, if you own a gun, you must immediately submit yourself to a background check to review whether you can own it or not. That is the kind of legislation that would raise my eyebrow.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

The legislation says that anytime a firearm is the hands of anyone but the owner and close family, they have to submit a background check. Whether or not that's enforceable is another matter, but this is only the first in a series of alarming laws that will restrict who can buy a firearm, how many they can buy, and where they're buying them.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights include nothing about background checks for a reason. The founding fathers had criminals in there day, sure. But they knew that if the government could control one piece of the right to bear arms, they wouldn't stop until the only guns anyone can own are .22s and side by side shotguns like the UK, China, or Japan.

"but they have no gun crime, gun control must work" you might say.

WRONG

They still have firearm related crimes and their violent crime rate is often twice as high as Detroit, Flint, or Baltimore.
The UK is the most dangerous country in Europe as per their own admission and in fact, only South Africa compares to them.

They will never stop with just taking away one thing from us. What country in the world has had gun control just stop cold after one law? They will continue every year until they finally have us under their thumb. Politicians declare every year how gun owners are crazy or potential spree shooters or racists.

Why? So that they can drive everyone against each other to make them lose focus over the corruption and evil that they do.

An armed populace is a dangerous populace
edit on 7-11-2014 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
11:11 IS AN INDICATOIN OF A SPLIT PERSONALITY

Atm I am writing uncontrollably and so it is all messed up

Always trying to be supportive of your patient, and finding ways to express yourself like exercise, dancing, running do something that you really enjoy is what makes you live a healthier and fuller life.
If you see 11:11 its an indication of a split personality, also with palmistry, astrology, and the archetypes the new uranus conjunction and its transits with all the major planets is the release of pain that we have all held inside from the wars and stuff, and I guess child abuse, sexual abuse, which causes complex post traumatic stress disorder, and basically its a release of pain the double line on the palm is an indication of it, introversion,,,,,, numerology if you have 11 in your name once one personality, twice two personalities
and also a indication of the children being born are sensitive because we have so much stress in our lives that we do not know how to release it, which is living a honest life not too complicated, and stress free.. So from what I have experienced in life was a life living in complete chaos.
this year many people are experiences in going crazy or mad... I have from too much stress, getting a divorce and trying to look after my children and still live a respectable life, the stress made me completely split in half.
so this is why many are remembering their past lives, something has happened to the mother whilst she is pregnant can also alter the life of a child but also taking medication, I took zoloft whilst pregnant which is now indicated harmful to the child whilst inside the womb.
so now I am pleased to say that my other personality is Carl G Carl Jung Quotes and that is why in Analytical Psychology you should use Astrology, Numerology, Psychology, and also patience And by including Carl G Jung, I had many nightmares and dreams whilst I was little which also resonate with Carl G Carl Jung Quotes, with the achetypes, so basically the an indication of a person who will bring knowledge to the world is indicated in astrology also, just what area it depends on where the planets land. and that is why in Analytical Psychology you should use Astrology, Numerology, Psychology, and also patience.
And by including Carl G Jung, I had many nightmares and dreams whilst I was little which also resonate with Carl G Carl Jung Quotes, with the achetypes, so basically the an indication of a person who will bring knowledge to the world is indicated in astrology also, just what area it depends on where the planets land.
Carl Jung predicted his death, and prove it by the portrait on his dreams, Memories, Dreams, Reflections, with his glasses up staring straight at you like cant you see it.... Also I Think Lucia from the three Fatima girls was probably raped when she was seven just like Carl Jung Quotes, and myself.... and that is also indicating in astrology probably with neptune opposite jupiter, saturn opposite the sun several conjunctions or it could possibly be one conjunction depends on the chart and where again the planets are located. Also Bipolar , Schizophrenia and depressive states
Carl G Carl Jung Quotes, wants the world to know and not to listen to what is said about astrology being quackery, It isn't and this is why it is important to have your time and place of birth as accurate as possible
a reply to: thisguy27

top topics

<< 1   >>

join