It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell On Earth. Have You Heard About HELL.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have heard loud voices from the sky as loud as jets that no one else hears. The so called devil took me through scenarios to show me the power it has. I have literally been forced to suffer a walk through hearing a simulated hellvon earth. I believe heaven and hell are stories made up from a mind deception from an unknown source from within our bodies

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ironically its pain that prevent you from damaging your body in the most stupid manner. See people with CIP and you see they can damage their body without knowing at the least effort..

In fact pain is crucial but humans cant seem to see further than their nose. The problem in fact, and SPOILER its ugly to hear, it is humans that use pain to reach their goals. No other species use pain as humans do, as a tool, as entertainment, a addiction, as comfort. Just to say life isnt only about pain, but humans created a matrix where it is. I see it as it is. Still as you say, you can focus on brighter things and temporarily forget. It works as one can see everyday..

And about hell being on earth? Nah the earth is an utopia. Infested by a nasty parasite though hence why it lost in quality. Hell exists only in the eye of the beholder. Although sometimes it can be shared between more than one consciousness.

<< 1   >>

join