It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law of Attraction Experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Been really sick. So much for the good health affirmations! LOL

Listened to some Abraham-Hicks law of attraction today as I worked on some sales planning.

Last few days of work been getting a lot of $100 bills as payment. That of course is one of the big things I've been visualizing!

Things are ramping. Feel really good about this week.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Re-watched "The Secret" last night and am mostly done ready "The science of getting rich" and "The Attractor Factor"

Got a little discouraged last week--financial goals not met--short term business related. Getting past that this morning. Today is going to be a brilliant day. Will keep you posted.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I wanted to start a prayer circle to try and manifest "good luck" for the members interested in LOA or any esoteric
manipulation of the "force"

404ed

interesting....

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Our RL group has had some amazing success here in the RGV with healing, personal trauma, and economic woe's.

Individual efforts are fine but a group seems to be more effective.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I wanted to start a prayer circle to try and manifest "good luck" for the members interested in LOA or any esoteric

404ed

interesting....

What does 404ed mean and are you for this experiment or against it? lol Sorry, didn't follow you. Again, this is an experiment, So I jumped in with both feet to see if I can manifest stuff. I'm still working really hard and living real life too though. I'm going to be working 13 days straight here this week and next.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: olaru12

404ed

interesting....

What does 404ed mean and are you for this experiment or against it? lol Sorry, didn't follow you. Again, this is an experiment, So I jumped in with both feet to see if I can manifest stuff. I'm still working really hard and living real life too though. I'm going to be working 13 days straight here this week and next.

404=trashed, deleted. I thought it was a worthy experiment as an addition to LOA. Sorry, I see conspiracy everywhere to hinder the metaphysical growth of anyone looking for the greater truth. I thought it was a natural outgrowth of this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

guess not....
edit on 1-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Update.

Finished reading "The Attractor Factor" by Joe Vitale. Thought it was good...started slow, lot's of stories but I got some good insight, in my opinion.

Then BAM all kinds of cancelled sales, delayed sales and HUGE unexpected bills. Now, I don't just want a million dollars...lol I suddenly need it! Of course, in my opinion, the Key to the Law of attractions is not to need or want...just to intent and be grateful for what you have now. Struggling, however, I did find a nickle on the floor last night and I did take some inspired action yesterday that could pay off big. Nothing but positivism today. Will keep you updated. As for working hard, I came in 4 hours early today and stayed an extra hour late last night.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

YES! nothing comes without hard work

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Hi OP, came across your thread and given that 2 years has passed since, did you achieve your goals?

Thanks and hoping for the feedback

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am actually helping to design a game based strongly in the law of attraction.

So here is one game mission that could be part of this experiment: The Council of Seekers will have at least 9 active members in less than nine months of this post. Explanation of this would require its own thread, so I won't say too much and derail.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Update.

Hey! I actually forgot all about this thread. I'll be honest, that I haven't been meditating, working on Vision boards and all the rest as much as I should have. Although, I'm creating a new vision board today, reading a new law of attraction book, so I'm back on track. How did my experiment work? Here's the update:

The Goals.

1. Moving to the Pacific Northwest. Still in Vegas but it's still in the plan. I consciously changed this to a long term goal-about 2 more years out. But hurdles have been cleared. Have real estate agent in the pacific Northwest, have narrowed down my location of choice, wife has been up there twice to visit and recon the area, I could actually just buy a house there right now if I wanted to, the only thing holding me back is my business, I'm not ready to sell it or hand it over just yet. Every other hurdle is out of the way.
2. A Tesla-Green any model - No Tesla Model, but did buy a brand new SUV and someone in my immediate family works for an Elon Musk company.
3. A Harley-New or Used but in good shape and very loud. -Just (Last Month) Paid cash for a brand new Kawasaki Ninja 300. I rode it yesterday morning for 2 hours. I own two motorcycles right now. LOL
4. A million Dollars. Have gotten rid of almost $100,000 in debt in the last year. Making strides towards a millions dollars but not there yet.
5. Double my monthly Sales -Monthly sales at my company have doubled.

I've learned that, personally, I need to take things in steps. The million dollars the Tesla, the harley I have to move there in incremental steps otherwise, my belief system won't allow it into my life. I

I just cleared $100,000 in debt...that was in the way of my million dollars. I bought a brand new SUV, that's one incremental step towards the tesla, I bought a sportbike, that my be a re-direction and I may stay with sport bikes for a while, moving up to a bigger one for now instead of going for the Harley.

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I like your sincerity. You are not ashamed to admit failure when it happens.

Your opening post is very funny. I like the part where you talk about the LOA tools of the trade (the books, affirmations, meditations, etc ...LOL)

If you continue on this trend , at best you will become a lovable loser.

Where you seem to be going wrong is that you are setting out to "experiment with" and "test" out LOA. The mindset is totally wrong from the start. If you believed in the LOA, you would not be setting out to prove that it works; you'd be simply listing what you desire and getting on with it. Furthermore, you would not be reading any books as you would already have a good idea how to achieve success.

My thoughts is that you have to build the confidence in LOA first. To do so try some easy stuff first. As someone posted earlier, "tone it down a bit"

Another poster already mentioned how quickly it is possible to turn things around. In my experience, LOA can sometimes be instant; with your wishes materialising literally within minutes.

Having had numerous little achievements under the belt, you will then be catapulted into the fast lane where you can think big.

Your posts indicate that you are an optimist and have a place in your heart where the sun shines. That is the pre-requisite for being successful.

So , I see you on the Harley. Forget the Tesla. Everything that Musk does is doomed.

edit on 16-11-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Thanks for the response. A couple of points. I think I'm doing pretty good actually if you look at my recent accomplishments and what I've attracted into my life? "Lovable Loser"? LOL If by lose you mean succeeding in life then, um, yes.

One of the points of always reading success, LOA, positive business and self improvement books (it's not to keep learning the secrets and get all this new information, all though many wildly successful people read massive amounts of books each year) is to keep that positive outlook going. To much of what we see in movies, news, reality shows, newspapers, magazines, blogs, our friends, politics...it's all Negative. We have to counter balance all of that negativity with positivity. It's working. I'm probably twice as successful and financially free as I was when I wrote the OP. I can pay cash for big items, move where I want, and start new businesses it's a pretty good life.

Last point. Elon Musk. How can you say he fails at everything? LOL Tesla keeps growing, Solar City has made it's mark, Paypal is still relevant in today's economy, Space X is going to Mars. He's like a modern day Tony Stark. Free to do what he wants, disrupting industries, creating the life he wants day by day. That's success.
edit on 18-11-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
a reply to: crowdedskies

Thanks for the response. A couple of points. I think I'm doing pretty good actually if you look at my recent accomplishments and what I've attracted into my life? "Lovable Loser"? LOL If by lose you mean succeeding in life then, um, yes.

One of the points of always reading success, LOA, positive business and self improvement books (it's not to keep learning the secrets and get all this new information, all though many wildly successful people read massive amounts of books each year) is to keep that positive outlook going. To much of what we see in movies, news, reality shows, newspapers, magazines, blogs, our friends, politics...it's all Negative. We have to counter balance all of that negativity with positivity. It's working. I'm probably twice as successful and financially free as I was when I wrote the OP. I can pay cash for big items, move where I want, and start new businesses it's a pretty good life.

Last point. Elon Musk. How can you say he fails at everything? LOL Tesla keeps growing, Solar City has made it's mark, Paypal is still relevant in today's economy, Space X is going to Mars. He's like a modern day Tony Stark. Free to do what he wants, disrupting industries, creating the life he wants day by day. That's success.

I quote your whole post as everything you said was well considered.

I can see that you are doing well and moving steadily forward. Getting rid of 100k debt is no small feat. If I said "lovable loser" it is because I was picturing your wife standing in front of you with arms crossed and asking where are the millions and the green T.

I agree with you that the books, etc will keep the positivity which is the opposite to the effect that movies and reality shows have. Here I must get off my high horse. I am passionately against Social Media and Reality TV. I never expose myself to them. I incorrectly assumed that you were like that to. I also forgot that I probably have been around a bit longer than you and cannot remember when I last read one of those books.

As for Elon Musk, I did not say that his life was not a success . Sure, he has a lot of money and can do what he wants. I was referring to his projects, all of which I consider to be heading towards fiasco. Time will tell.

I concluded my earlier post by saying that I saw you on the Harley. I actually thought that you had the right idea except that you needed to lower you expectations a bit. You should aim for smaller successes first and then go for the big one. I do not think that the 1 million will happen in the time frame you gave.

edit on 18-11-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

(post by amazerme removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join