It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California searching for 2 armed and dangerous suspects after 3 officers shot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Breaking. What a crazy day it is.

At least 3 Officers have been shot in Sac and Placer Co by 2 heavily armed male & female Hispanic suspects.

twitter.com...

Manhunt under way, anyone from that area with any info?
edit on 24-10-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Live

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Society gets madder every day.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

"Good cops"? Leave now. You've been betrayed.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here's a story

Bowman said the deputy was approaching a suspicious occupied vehicle in a parking lot when he was shot.

"The person who was inside of the vehicle shot rounds at the officer," she said. She later said that "at least one shot was fired at our deputy, striking him at least one time."

edit on 24-10-2014 by Gully because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

The California Highway Patrol says at least three officers have been shot in Sacramento and Placer counties by a man and woman who are heavily armed. Authorities have centered their search in the south Auburn area after reports of shots fired and that the truck sought in connection with the shooting of a Sacramento County deputy had been spotted, police told KCRA 3. The truck is described as a red 2002 Ford F-150 truck with an ice chest in the truck bed. All Auburn-area schools have been placed on lockdown because of the police activity.

www.kcra.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Live feed

www.kcra.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I've been saying it for years probably now.

Until we understand that we need to treat each other with compassion and respect individuality and the community around us more, guess what...

More and more until we stop treating each other like #..

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is just crazy. The world has gone mad.

Prayers go out to the officers and their families..

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

At least 3 Officers have been shot in Sac and Placer Co by 2 heavily armed male & female Hispanic suspects.

Nothing crazy about it. Targeting of an occupying military force in inevitable. They don't have the consent of the citizenry for these aggressive behaviors. The US is swimming in guns and who knows what else.

Authoritarians inject crazy by locking down all the schools and duping people that it's terrorism. If they wanted to target innocents, they would go to a mall. Hopefully the only ones hurt are armed combatants.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Brace yourselves everybody, you are witnessing the start of a new wave in violence.

Police on citizen

Citizen on police.

The stories and brutality will increase by the day.

The boiling point has been reached, and now it's too hot to handle.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here's a better live feed. The other one is cutting out and when it isn't I'm getting non-stop mattress ads.

fox40.com...
edit on 24-10-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

UPDATE; The troop was possibly inspired by dora the explorer, to commit these treacherous acts of violence.

There are also incoming reports one of the accomplices could be doped out on cookies.
edit on 24-10-2014 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

What are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

This is going to start a very dangerous trend.

As soon as people get it into their heads that they can go after police and get away with it, it's going to get weird.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

To be honest, I have been wondering when the backlash against cops was going to start. There has been a major increase in police brutality, corruption, and excessive force, and the government has done little to nothing to address the issue. I do not know if this is the case in this shooting, whether there were other motives. But I would not be surprised if you don't start seeing such things happen more often. There has been big increases in violence by cops and civilians.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I was taking a shot at how the media, takes the shooting violence and applies some quack ass # that will shock and awe us.

For instance, shooting in canada. Shooter believed to have converted to islam, may have ties with ISIS. Until it's sure, and there are real links other than religion why make crazy assumptions and claims.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

To be honest, I have been wondering when the backlash against cops was going to start. There has been a major increase in police brutality, corruption, and excessive force, and the government has done little to nothing to address the issue. I do not know if this is the case in this shooting, whether there were other motives. But I would not be surprised if you don't start seeing such things happen more often. There has been big increases in violence by cops and civilians.

The problem is that government got so damn big nobody even knows who's in charge anymore so they differ responsability.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

That's part of it. Part of it is also the government militarizing police, and police forces hiring bullies and psychopaths of low intelligence or high deviousness. And then part of it is just society going plain crazy, finally exploding from all the pent up B.S. and mental, emotional, and moral decline. And of course, a media that's sole purpose is to keep people insane. What surprises me is that things aren't crazier. I'm beginning to think a lot of people are just tired.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What a tragedy, prayer's for the families affected by this.

I agree, I have seen a huge uptick in "random" violence.

Seemingly committed by lone wolves and called terrorists.

However I wonder if the media is covering some of these action's up as terrorist attack's when in reality, perhaps it's the start of a revolution and they sure as hell don't want to promote that.

top topics

join