It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world sucks because we do.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

What a diatribe of nonsense...

What faults are they then?
List my shortcomings oh mighty one... For you are all knowing!

Your ignorant rant gets what it gives...
Isn't that exactly what you were talking about?

You need a mirror!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

WOW, you are a little slice of heaven.

I dont care what faults you do or dont have. How about you take my advice and check yourself...

You mad bro?

EDIT TO ADD:
You are a mirror, as am I to you.

edit on 10 19 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

It's not that you don't care...
You don't know!!!

So your presumptuous post is nothing more than bitterness combined with zeros & ones...

If you make a thread blaming everyone for everything, & says suffering doesn't deserve to end...
Your negativity is not going to have a positive reaction...whether you want it to or not!

I could have been less sarcastic, but then again I could have been more sarcastic...

& to say child suffering is just playing at heart strings is a joke beyond all I've read on ATS...

Check yourself!!!

Edit: You're not a mirror of myself, you're negative...
You're a polar opposite in this sense...

& you can say I'm mad, but that just diverts attention from what I had to say, it doesn't negate it!!!
edit on 19-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Stated!!!

edit on 19-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

F&S, but really not everyone is equally to blame for the state of things. Some are more liable than others. There is little point splitting hairs for most people; however, because these are systemic problems and until enough of us change to create the possibility of a new system emerging, we are going to have what we maintain (really, what we permit/tolerate). Please don't give up hope yet. I don't have any firm solutions, but this pain you feel, I believe, is part of the growing process and is a sign that people (at least you) are recovering, which is a good omen.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hold on to that which is still good and positive, especially in what you can offer others in that chosen will. It's amazing what small gestures can add up to, though it is rough out there no doubt and easy to get swept up in all the negativity abound--however best we don't act as our own enemy in a stifling mindset.

I feel your frustration, the ride ain't easy, not by a long stretch.

edit on 20-10-2014 by Neoleon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join