It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season is almost over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I am coming back as the paving season is coming to an end.Most days in spring summer fall I work sun up till sundown what little time I do have I spend with my kids and wife and my motorbike I read a little on the site but i am just to bagged to participate .

I will be back with my kind words , insults, chaffing , we may laugh , we may cry , we may want to bash our heads on the keyboard ... Miss you guys/ girls

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedomSlave
I am coming back as the paving season is coming to an end.Most days in spring summer fall I work sun up till sundown what little time I do have I spend with my kids and wife and my motorbike I read a little on the site but i am just to bagged to participate .

I will be back with my kind words , insults, chaffing , we may laugh , we may cry , we may want to bash our heads on the keyboard ... Miss you guys/ girls

Could I have a few insults please? I have quite a collection started....so far my favorite is " you idiot, I should shove your keyboard so far up your *** you **** semi colons" sent to me in a u2u.
edit on 12-10-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join