It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do MPs get to claim higher expenses if they have a COBRA meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just sat wondering and pondering!

Every time recently something of importance happens it comes on news David Cameron has called for a COBRA meeting.

He has called one in morning relating to Ebola. I bet nothing will happen when he comes out of that meeting. British public will be waiting with abated breath for something constructive to come out of his mouth and there will be nothing. I think they either get lots of booze and yummy food or can claim extorniate expenses.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

A COBRA meeting! thats aptly named, a meeting of snakes!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

In answer to your question, I would imagine they will claim absolutely everything they are allowed to claim. Then have the brass neck to talk about welfare scroungers.

When you get the likes of Iain Duncan Smith talking about a maximum amount of benefit for a family per week and then claim for a thirty five pound breakfast, it kind of sticks in the back of the throat and I can never take what he says seriously anymore.

They get paid enough, they get subsidised lunches and beverages, but it's never enough is it? Austerity? Not in the Houses of Parliament, just look at their champagne bill for the year, all paid for by us.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Iain Duncan Smith

Wash your mouth out!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh dont get me started on welfare or I'll end up raging before bedtime not good. That is why there is no way they will get back in.a reply to: Cobaltic1978

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
he will do nothing he is incompetent. and his bum chum, boris the retard johnson has already said that there is no need to screen the airports .
is it possible to hang them ?.
i suggest we let the isis supporters in finsbury park and slough cut their heads off before we intervene

top topics

join