It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C17's over Asheville NC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Was wondering if anyone had any ideas about either the same C-17 transport plane flying circles over my town and my house, or multiple transport planes flying through Asheville, NC.

It seems like a lot of activity for a Sunday morning, and of course it's hard to miss the loud rumble of them flying over my house.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom28804
Its a weekend, maybe the Air National guard is doing some flights today, its not all that uncommon, they do it all the time were I live.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This may be related but past month I have seen multiple chinook style and Blackhawk helicopters flying up and down the coast (Tampa, Fl) painted solid green btw.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Chill. If we were going to start being against the public, you wouldn't know about it.

Have none of you really thought that maybe everything is just to arm the people against an invasion from Russia?
It is a highly likely scenario.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

How far are you from cherry point?
If you are close, could just be a day of maneuvers

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
More than likely it's just touch and go training at a local base near by if you see them flying in circular patterns. I live 30 mins south of LCK (Rickenbacker) near Columbus OH and see them all the time doing training. Sometimes their figure 8 pattern is pretty big and I can see them in the skies above my home town some 20+ miles from the base.

Nothing to be alarmed about.

top topics

join