It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary, Meeting ISIL an inside look by PressTV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I recently stumbled across this documentary by PressTV that, as reported, gives an inside look into ISIL.

After watching the video and seeing how the ISIL leadership deals with the people under their rule and how they go about recruiting and inciting there population I was reminded of how a gang will recruit new members by offering power and a sense of being to easily manipulated people .

ISIL, if this documentary is an accurate depiction, seems to pray upon an apparent need of some to feel like they belong to something important with a sense of personal importance.

In the case of a gang, they offer money, power and a sense of family by means of control through drugs . In they case of ISIL, they use religion as their catalyst.

The real issue seems to be a flawed mentally within these poor people being prayed upon by a manipulative organization .

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this Doc. and how you perceive the propaganda tactics being used by ISIL

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-10-2014 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
And for the record, please do not mistake my observation as feeling sorry for these people that would willingly join any organization that would carry out such acts .

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just finished watching . I would like to think it cleared up some of the confusion I have had about the whole ordeal but I cant ..One thing that stuck with me was that document about getting a Ukrainian guy to pose as a Russian on the chemical weapons plan ..Big money will move these people to do unspeakable things but the fools wrapping themselves in explosives on the notion of paradise is ,..is ...I cant understand it ...Thanks for the vid op ...peace a reply to: Max_TO

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Max_TO
And for the record, please do not mistake my observation as feeling sorry for these people that would willingly join any organization that would carry out such acts .

Do we know that all members of ISIS are aware of the monstrosities being shown to the west?

It only occurs to me because of how it must appear to the middle easterners, that the people who are paying for western military to occupy their lands are actually behind the military action.

The government is the protection we pay into to protect our way of life. Is ISIS what many Muslims are paying into to protect their way of life? Western tax payers have no choice or voice as to whether military should be used. Do middle easterners have any more say than we do??

Listen to me trying to make sense of a situation that is clearly nothing more than intelligence operation to spread fear and justify military action to achieve geopolitical goals.

GENERAL WESLEY CLARK - 7 COUNTRIES IN 5 YEARS

ISIS showing up when they did is like winning the lottery on the day you retire just after your pension was revoked and you blew all your savings at the craps table. Pretty lucky for the Neo-cons.
ROLLING STONES - MY SWEET NEO-CON

You call yourself a Christian 
I think that you're a hypocrite 
You say you are a patriot 
I think that you're a crock of # 

And listen, I love gasoline 
I drink it every day 
But it's getting very pricey 
And who is going to pay

How come you're so wrong 
My sweet neo con.... Yeah 

It's liberty for all 
'Cause democracy's our style 
Unless you are against us 
Then it's prison without trial 

But one thing that is certain 
Life is good at Haliburton 
If you're really so astute 
You should invest at Brown & Root.... Yeah 

How come you're so wrong 
My sweet neo con
If you turn out right 
I'll eat my hat tonight 

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.... 

It's getting very scary 
Yes, I'm frightened out of my wits 
There's bombers in my bedroom 
Yeah and it's giving me the #s 

We must have loads more bases 
To protect us from our foes 
Who needs these foolish friendships
We're going it alone 

How come you're so wrong 
My sweet neo con
Where's the money gone
In the Pentagon 

Yeah ha ha ha 
Yeah, well, well 

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah 
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... 
Neo con 

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

You bring up a good point, we have no idea what ISIL tells its people what they are realy doing and in fact I would guess that they don't tell them much of anything other than a healthy dose of propaganda .

But knowing history, I can see how the people in that part of the world may blame the west for all that is wrong in their world and use ISIL as their means for turning the table and putting fear into the harts of westerners for a change . You must admit it's a hell of a selling feature.

When one has a scapegoat it's pretty easy to then rally behind an empowering cause.

new topics

top topics

join