It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Departments Retaliate Against Organized "Cop Watch" Groups Across the US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ownbestenemy

We can't vote them out

There is no option for the people .

The ptb are ingrained and won't let go of that power

The way u speak about the people shows your allegence

but you cannot sell me on the notion that the people today are capable of Just goverence

people that cant and have no desire of self goverence

edit on pm1020143111America/ChicagoSat, 04 Oct 2014 23:29:39 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

And that is where you misjudge my position. All political power created and delegated is via the individual and in cases of a Republic, collectively agreed upon in a mutual understanding for a functioning and Just government.

The People of this nation, in large, have abdicated their responsibilities to the corrupt, the inept and frankly, they are happy with shifting the responsibility.

There are people though that fight this and do take that responsibility serious.

You can keep trying to satisfy you own belief that I am advocating for the status quo, but you are just doing that...satiafying yourself.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
We need people filming the
people filming the cops!!!
so you can stop this mob co thing.

will it take a cop gang rape of a white girl?
and on film......

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
No one, or any organization, likes to have their dirty laundry hung for all to see. This will come to a head one day.. One more trumped up charge, one more killing/tasering/beating a defenseless handcuffed pedestrian then hopefully stuff may come to a head.. When, how, and where is the question ? Maybe when we get rid of the present group running things life will be more sane... I doubt it though..

The problem with the notion that "one more" anything will change things is this - Police Departments are unique and all have their own set of problems. They are like little fiefdoms spread throughout the country.

The outraged citizens in Ferguson, MO (example) won't necessarily motivate the citizens in Columbia, SC to do something about their police department.

^^ This is where the government has us over a barrel.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join