It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thoughts on Oklahoma muslims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm from Oklahoma is city .Raised in forest park .

I was a minority as a white kid. Went to Midwest city hs

I am friends with the owner of a prominent Mediterranean restaurant

I consider him one of the best people in the u.s. I will give him a hug next time I visit as I do every time I've visited

He is Muslim and from that restaurant I've made many Muslim friends

And attended one funeral . Where I cried

I have lived through the okc bombing as a teen. Being from Midwest city friends parents were lost

And we were lied to . It was not McVeigh . It was planned by our government

I lived through 9/11 and I sat by a friend as we watched the towers fall. We watched his father die

And we were lied to . It was not Islamic terrorists . It was planned by our government

And here I sit . Illegal as all get out. The connection between okc and the wtc?

Our government is using Oklahoma City for a reason. A staging area.

I firmly believe that our government is working with certain assets from the middle east

And I don't believe they suscribe to a Muslim ideology . They are part of the Rogue black power circle running our planet

The Oklahoma City Muslim community is not large. To my knowledge , witch is a year or two outdated, there is only one Muslim cemetery . It had to be located out of town ( quite a ways actually) to accommodate Muslim burial practices

This community is being framed as an isis in the middle of the country.

It scares me. It seems that they are being set up for a fall. Brainwash people out of state

Bring them in to do a dead . And let the actual Oklahoma Muslim community take the heat

Ferment discord in a state where Muslims stand out. And spread it across the country using nonoklahoman muslims

I'm just rambling I guess. It's early. I'm tired.

But there is something fishy going on in Oklahoma city.

I just can't quite put my finger on it

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
Bring them in to do a dead . And let the actual Oklahoma Muslim community take the heat

Ferment discord in a state where Muslims stand out. And spread it across the country using nonoklahoman muslims

I suspect that this plan could actually work in Oklahoma. I really hope you are wrong.

(Okies don't get mad at me, I grew up in Stillwater...)

edit on 29-9-2014 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Interesting observation. Being from the Detroit area, I had my eyes on Dearborn.

Thanks for the heads up and for your theory.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

How so? What I'm seeing is one guy, with a violent criminal background, who decided on his own to radicalize and murder people. The MSM isn't talking about conspiracy with Muslims in the area at all. Maybe that he got Islamic training in prison, but certainly not that Oklahoma Muslims are ISIS. Or have I missed that? Where are you getting that every-day regular Oklahoma Muslims are being framed as ISIS in the USA?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hm..I may have been to that restaurant...do they have a killer gyro plate?

Anywho -- I firmly believe that the radicalization of any religion begins at the places of worship, and followers of a religion need to stand up and and police those that they place in charge of their congregations (or whatever they want to call themselves).

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

I don't think this is happening. The local media is really pressing the "this had nothing to do with religion" thing.
If there was some kind of conspiracy, it would be the opposite.

Plus there have been radical cells in the local Islamic community for years.. in fact a mosque in Norman has been watched at least since 9/11..
You can say it was all our government who did it, but it doesn't erase this:

From February 26 to May 29, 2001, Moussaoui attended flight training courses at Airman Flight School in Norman,Oklahoma. Despite 57 hours of flying lessons, he failed and left without ever having flown solo. This school was visited by Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi,who piloted planes into the north and south towers of the World Trade Center.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ask your Muslin "friends" if they got the word that Jihad was on if they would hesitate to kill you. You may get a big surprise. As for your ideas on the OK bombing and 9/11, I'm afraid I can't argue with you there.a reply to: Another_Nut

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Hm..I may have been to that restaurant...do they have a killer gyro plate?

Anywho -- I firmly believe that the radicalization of any religion begins at the places of worship, and followers of a religion need to stand up and and police those that they place in charge of their congregations (or whatever they want to call themselves).

i agree that is what scares me. none of these muslims from the 90's not were attending (that i know of) the mosque in oklahoma

therefore they couldnt have been policed by the community

yet they chose oklahoma when it came down to comiting the crimes

most (all i think) were from or had contacts with northern mosques

not the oklahoma city mosque (of which i believe there is only one... they recently built another and the congragation has moved to it. the old mosque still stands but is unused as a place of worship)

eta yes they do and the dancers and papaya on the weekends is to die for ... no pun intended

eta o and the Bacon artichoke Pizza! try one next time u hit town (i hope u get what im trying to say head chef is a mulsim and co owner)
edit on pm920143012America/ChicagoMon, 29 Sep 2014 12:43:30 -0500_9000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

How so? What I'm seeing is one guy, with a violent criminal background, who decided on his own to radicalize and murder people. The MSM isn't talking about conspiracy with Muslims in the area at all. Maybe that he got Islamic training in prison, but certainly not that Oklahoma Muslims are ISIS. Or have I missed that? Where are you getting that every-day regular Oklahoma Muslims are being framed as ISIS in the USA?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Second Oklahoma Muslim Threatens to Behead Coworker; Claims He Represents ISIS

so yea

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

That happened about the same time as the first Muslim beheading. And the guy IS muslim and he DID threaten to chop someone's head off and he DID claim ISIS links. Obviously these two aren't being framed for anything. Can you tell me how these two incidents equate to your statement "This community is being framed as an isis in the middle of the country."

What I see is the MSM being VERY careful to make sure that people know the difference between these two radicals as opposed to the rest of the regular muslim population.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Having read the posting as put out by the Op, there are a few things that can be stated:

It does not matter to me, what religion a person is. I could care less if they are this, that or the other. Nor do I as a citizen of the United States of America, care what the color of a person skin happens to be. We are a melting pot, very colorful in our own right. What disturbs me more than anything, when it comes to this or that community, is that instead of trying to be a part of the country, it is always (group) first and citizen second. It is never, these days, Americans, but Muslim Americans, or African Americans, or Gay Americans, or Christian Americans. It seems as though the country, community, county, city and state all take a second stance and back seat to everything else.

While I do not know what is going on in Ok, beyond 2 people are claiming to be Muslim, one who beheaded a person, another in jail for threatening to do such, gives the community there a bad name. How can one ask for equality, when they themselves set themselves apart from the rest of the society or country that they live?

Is this due to the government or something else, we really cannot say. We have no evidence that points one way or the other. Nor are we sure what all is going on, save it is appearing that a few of the Islamic community are starting to raise up in an attempt to cause problems, for the rest, to try to get others to either follow them or to draw attention away from something else.

If it is a government false flag, the reason is simple, it is right there in the state itself, not cause it is a gate way state, or holds any strategic importance, except for one, that is that Oklahoma holds a lot of Native tribes and reservations. If I was the government going to do a false flag, and oh say take over said reservations, and have a legal precedent, it would be a key way. The Reservations there in Ok, the tribes have not been involved in any rabble rousing or been in the eye of the country. Mostly they are quiet. If the federal government can establish taking them over, then it would prove very bad for the rest of the tribes, and others that have been in the eye of the country.

We can only wait and see what comes out of the 2 events that happened there, to see if it is or is not and what the outcome is. Make no mistake, I do not trust or believe either side. I do not believe the Federal government, as it lies to its people, nor do I believe the Islamic community for its ties to certain organizations, like CAIR, who also lies for its own purpose. So if both main groups lie, then who is one to believe?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

he may be muslim

he may have threated to chop off someones head

he may even be from isis

BUT

does he worship at the Oklahoma mosque?

see its not that hes being framed

but the oklahoma muslim community

and i have friends in okc . i can see their distrust in posts i read on FB for starters

these are people i thought would never fall into the trap

but they are

and thats not including people from elsewhere in the country who read these things and dont get that it isnt the Oklahoma muslims

and ive seen enough of that on here and FB to know that there is a lot of people ready to off anyone who says they are isis related

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I would not want to be a muslim with a criminal record seeking employment right now.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

No, this is not an attack on the ummah. If this is one guy who is a bad apple, than all of the rest of the muslims should stand up and say so. This is exactly what Christians do when one of our own acts out badly in the name of our faith. We don't generally stand here carping about how some nefarious organization or other is out to frame all of us.

new topics

top topics

join