It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran responsible for 1983 Marine barracks bombing, judge rules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Iran is responsible for the 1983 suicide bombing of a U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut, Lebanon, that killed 241 American servicemen, a U.S. District Court judge ruled Friday....

Full Story

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
LOL You gotta love it. Ok, so Iran is the next country in the way of our warpath. Its just incredibly convenient when this "enlightening" news comes out, isn't it? Almost too convenient.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yay!!! New form of warfare!!!

Don't invade 'em. Sue 'em!!!

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I doubt that Iran is next on our warpath, I think Syria or NK posses more of a threat to us then Iran at this point. I do think that Iran is in the back of our minds though.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
I doubt that Iran is next on our warpath, I think Syria or NK posses more of a threat to us then Iran at this point. I do think that Iran is in the back of our minds though.

I agree that North Korea is the most serious military threat at the moment, but I believe that we are just going to sit back and let China take care of that problem for us. I dont know that Syria is more of a threat than Iran, although I do think that both Iran and Syria are next on our list if for no other reason than the fact that they are the next largest votes in OPEC (after Iraq), and pose the largest economic threat to the US.

new topics

top topics

join