It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In Our Sky - By SuspectSky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Those of you who have read some of my threads, will by now know I share the material of SuspectSky from Youtube.

I like his videos and I know some of you do too.

This is his videos description:

UFO sightings near airplanes and inside our air space provide some of the best UFO footage ever seen. With an apparent interest in our aviation technologies, these airborne alien encounters can sometimes turn into tragic disasters. As the number of UFO sightings near commercial and military aircraft increases, what is the purpose of this surveillance and should more serious attention be afforded for what seems to be catastrophically close encounters in the sky?

Footage includes stunning helicopter camera captures of UFOs flying low over downtown areas, a missile destroying an unknown alien orb, an amazing formation of shimmering UFOs in California, and a close encounter on the high seas near Spain.

UFO activity is increasingly more prevalent near our global air transportation infrastructure and military aircraft. Are all of these sightings just top secret military craft? Or is it possible that even just one of them is not a vehicle of human design - then can we as a people truly say that these are "our skies" anymore?

It's almost 28mins long with the first two videos in his compilation are questionable, simply because I have not seen them on ATS yet, and secondly they are bizarre and should of drawn more attention if true?

Anyways enjoy, or don't, I can't help you out with that.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I am fairly certain that the second clip in the video (cop being vaporized) has been discussed on ATS previously and was deemed a hoax.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Good compilation ...except for two or three that are ...er, suspect... (I wouldn't mind a traffic cop disintegration ray) the rest sure seem perfectly legit and there are a few I've never seen before. Thanks for the effort of posting.

So many include conventional military vehicles with something not-so-conventional... I would truly love to know what's going on... for sure.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am fairly certain that the second clip in the video (cop being vaporized) has been discussed on ATS previously and was deemed a hoax.

Since your fairly certain, take the initiative and provide the link showing its a hoax. Making such blanket statements does not help anyone.

OG

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Good stuff, I think there are some doctored ones in there (The two fighters with the trails I think is doctored and the cop video is obviously so), but there are some really good ones in there. The one where the guy is filming lighting on the freeway I think is a natural phenomenon...but it's real I think and very cool.

The one in the middle east with the soldiers near the end is pretty good, wonder what is going on there.

Very good video all in all though.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

The story made it to the hoax bin in 2009:

LINK to thread.

It was edited by SkepticOverlord who provides a link (now dead) to a tv show which it was taken from.

Disappointing

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: butcherguy

Since your fairly certain, take the initiative and provide the link showing its a hoax. Making such blanket statements does not help anyone.

OG

Here you go, Sweetie.

Butcherguy's initiative, AKA link to cop vaporized HOAX thread
The video is no longer available at the thread, but it was the same one.... But I know that you would have an issue with that (wouldn't want to read the thread, right) so I suggest you look up the TV show 'The 4400'.... That is where the video came from... a TV show.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Great thread, I especially enjoyed the videos from China? It seems that UFO activity is really picking up in the far east, after all its one of the most densely populated areas in the world...

OG

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thanks for this. It's rare that I watch these videos, as the nature of the technology makes results hard to determine, but a few in this compilation are interesting and I always appreciate local news coverage of this stuff which is not arrogant or dismissive. A star and a flag,

Cheers,
Nexo

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A fair mix of everything from fake and lanterns to hard to say.

Just to pick one, the one ayt 2:00 is a reflection in the car window from lights inside the car.

One i liked was at 12:40, would like to think chinese lanterns of some sort, but not sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Those of you who have read some of my threads, will by now know I share the material of SuspectSky from Youtube.

First time reading your thread(s). Thanks for posting SuspectSky's UFO compilation video. Some good stuff there. I wonder if anyone that watched the video became aware of a fireball in one of the segments. At 17:14 there is an orange-color flash reminiscent of the STS-48 flash and if you look at the upper left corner right after the flash you'll see what looks like a fireball shooting through.

The first of the two white "orbs" did some unusual moves and then a second "orb" appears on the lower right and approaches the first "orb" and shortly after that the flash occurs.

Any thoughts on what could have created the flash (a weapon?) and the arrival of the fireball. Quite a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uggielicious

First time reading your thread(s). Thanks for posting SuspectSky's UFO compilation video. Some good stuff there. I wonder if anyone that watched the video became aware of a fireball in one of the segments. At 17:14 there is an orange-color flash reminiscent of the STS-48 flash and if you look at the upper left corner right after the flash you'll see what looks like a fireball shooting through.

The first of the two white "orbs" did some unusual moves and then a second "orb" appears on the lower right and approaches the first "orb" and shortly after that the flash occurs.

Any thoughts on what could have created the flash (a weapon?) and the arrival of the fireball. Quite a coincidence.

Additional info: after the flash and the fireball there are 3 additional ghost-like pink rays.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

I did miss that, you've got a good eye!

Even slowing down the video, the "object" goes past really fast. I tried taking a screen image for what it's worth, taken after the pink flash:

Top left corner.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Uggielicious

I did miss that, you've got a good eye!

Even slowing down the video, the "object" goes past really fast. I tried taking a screen image for what it's worth, taken after the pink flash:

Top left corner.

I also took a screen capture just a hair before your photo, as it enters the frame, but I forgot to add it to my reply and since I can't edit my replies I was going to post it now but I see you got it covered.

In July I started a thread about a similar event where a video taken at an airplane crash, showing the wreckage, another "fireball/UFO/whatever" comes into view but the original newscaster doesn't mention it and the replies totally miss it! Check it out at www.abovetopsecret.com...

join