It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four large fireballs spotted over the US on Sept 23 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I can remember when one fireball used to be a big deal, now it takes four to make the news. I can't remember ever getting so many large ones on the same day. Why are we getting more and more?

Four large fireballs spotted over US Sept 23 2014

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

edit on 25-9-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I was a witness to part of this and can tell you exactly where we and a handful of others who were fishing at the time were witness to it. The part we saw was like a green light that just fell out of the sky and then disappeared right before it would have hit the water, which mind you was followed by a moderate amount of wake. We thought it was odd as we did not even see any boats out there at the time and did not really pay no mind till a few more minutes of drunken conversation. Suppose it could have been mild turbulence from whatever small rock hit the water at the velocity it traves when rocks enter the atmosphere.

We were fishing at the boat ramp at this location www.google.com...@27.9721523,-82.6105878,573m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

We believe whatever piece of space rock we saw landed in the water because I was talking drunkenly about jumping in the water and swimming after it to sell on ebay lol. Waters only 15-20 ft deep at its deepest in that part of the bay.

We noticed shooting stars that night too we just figured it was another one of them till I jumped on here and saw this op. The only other time I saw something like this was almost at the exact same spot as a child with my parents in the car coming back in the evening from the beach. Except that time the light lingered in the sky and I thought it was a UFO before it disappeared. If you saw what i saw, then you saw a green light falling from nowehere. Looks kind of like a single burst from a burst of fireworks in the sky and green. You know after it bursts and the bright specks of light are falling down.

In fact my friends got into an argument because one of them thought firmly it was a firework. Except there was no sound we saw no launch. Plus it is a giant wetland conservation area literally right across the spot we were fishing. Something fishy going on in and around the waters of the boat ramp on SR 60 on Tampa Bay ???

I want to know more, like of there is some kind of radar that can detect a signature unique to extraterrestrial objects underwater and find the rock.
edit on 9/25/2014 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

new topics

join