It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can you know too much in america? an open letter to the powers that were....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Dear awake and aware people,

this is a sincere letter to all of you…..please help me figure something out.

I am a Buddhist, so I want no harm to anyone….nor am I racist, violent, or target groups of people….I believe we should treat people like we want to be treated…

Here is a thread that got me banned from a site in the past….I mentioned...in summary….

Isis=cia
al Qaeda = cia
Iraq war = no ww3
Iran war= no ww3
Afghanistan= no ww3
Russia/Ukraine= no ww3
Syria = no ww3
War with Syria is to create the country Asyria…. to follow bible predictions of end times.

I mentioned that the U.S. funded Iraq against iran…. then started war with Iraq…. cia created al Qaeda… then claimed osama bin laden was a terrorist.

I mentioned all wars are bankers wars……they create war and then establish a central bank….

axis of evil countries all were against central bank…..I mentioned Egypt creating a central bank….gaddafi in lybia was against central bank pushed for a gold standard….saddam too….iran too.

I mentioned that all these flu scares are b.s….
Swine flu…no problem
Bird flu…no problem….was for creation of vaccine.…so big pharma can get rich…
Ebola...no problem….big pharma pushing vaccine already..

i mentioned that colloidal silver is the answer to all viruses…..its anti-virus and anti bacterial…..no virus can live in a silver environment…..covers all viruses….aids…mrsa…flu….ebola.

So what is it that we can’t talk about ?

Please answer me honestly… .what was the taboo topic?

I know I am right on all I mentioned…I have been researching this stuff for many years and have been here on ats for years….

Is it that you can post speculation… random stuff about things that can't be proven ….but the truth and facts are not allowed?

if you are close to the truth... are you a target? if you are against main stream media and government lies, are you censored?

Sincerely,
A confused poster and reader.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Buddhist, know not that you are the Buddha? You are caught in the phantoms dream. Breath. Sink into stillness, that is where the secrets are. Zen. Mindfulness. Live in the NOW. Beingness. You really are the Buddha. NAMASTE.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jgarcya

I live in America and I know everything there is to know, EVER. I've had no problems

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Big Brother gets upset when people talk about truth .. the slaves erm.. mindless masses.. erm .. citizens are expected to let big brother think for them at all times .. follow blindly without question big brothers orders .. not nice to upset big brother by actually thinking for yourself and speaking the truth ..

new topics

top topics

join