It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are beneath us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
We are currently seeing more volcanoes erupting than in recorded history. If 95% of volcanoes are under the ocean, then the deeps are being super heated & the ocean floor is probably seeing some violent restructuring.

Meanwhile, Fukushima pumps record amounts of man-made radioactive isotopes into the ocean & groundwater (a recent recorded 50million % increase according to ENEnews).

The Godzilla monsters are there & more are rapidly mutating & growing. As the depths become hotter & tumultuous the Godzillas will eventually reach our shores.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If there were some kind of evolved life in "inner earth", I suspect they would have made themselves known after underground nuke testing. If that wasn't enough to get their attention, you'd think maybe Fracking would get them out of there holes.

I always like the idea though, maybe because it offers a hope of an alternative reality without having to hijack Aliice to visit other star systems.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
If there were some kind of evolved life in "inner earth", I suspect they would have made themselves known after underground nuke testing. If that wasn't enough to get their attention, you'd think maybe Fracking would get them out of there holes.

I always like the idea though, maybe because it offers a hope of an alternative reality without having to hijack Aliice to visit other star systems.

A hundred years is likely the blink of an eye to these creatures, what if they're taking this long to wake up?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join