It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Al Farooq Youth and Family Center in Minnesota not closed down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The Al Farooq Youth and Family Center in Minnesota has been linked to over 30 Somali Americans who have been picked, funded and sent to join terror groups overseas. There is a Federal Investigation into links with ISIS.

2 girls linked to Syria attended here. These were well known.

Link to a video is here.

www.liveleak.com...

This is where it gets good. Amir Meshal. He was kicked out of the mosque recently for talking jihad. However, he was also part of an FBI investigation 7 years ago where it was found that he had traveled overseas but stated he was not a terrorist. Was he an informant and the mosque knew, wanting him out as he was feeding info to the FBI?

www.myfoxtwincities.com...

The Mosque called the cops to have Meshal removed and not allowed back. A perfect MSM patsy and a way to get an 'informant' off property and look good. The Feds were closing in on him apparently so if he was there it would have open the doors. Close call for Al Farooq.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I have no idea what it means, but Keith Ellison represents part of the Twin Cities metro area in the United States Congress. He is publicly Muslim, and was the first to be elected to Congress. I would be surprised if Rep. Ellison knew nothing about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Maybe they just didn't want to bring heat on themselves because they wanted no part in the jihad. That is theoretically possible. Maybe they don't want any radicals. Or maybe your explanation is correct. Either seems plausible to me. If the government knows that this place is a breeding ground for radical Islam, then they are probably letting it stay open on purpose. This likely sounds really bad to some, but it makes perfect sense from an intelligence point of view. Closing it down alerts the members that someone is on to them, and they will go deeper underground. Leaving them alone lets you monitor them, and those they draw in. I like the strategy, if this is what is going on. Radicals will be drawn to a single location where they can be identified and monitored. Now letting them back in the country is another story.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Because to shut it down would be called islamophobia all over the news. CAIR would sue, muslims would riot, and every person holding public office from the Gov. to the dog catchers would have to attend sensitivity training and daily prayers at the mosque.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Well at least there are a few out there that get it.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I would say, its not shut down, One because its a great way for the FBI to keep eyes on people they deem dangerous, and two because the actual muslim youth center is against jihad, and kicks people out who talk about such activities.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is an old thread but could have some bearing on the people who support it. Like Ellison and Ilhan Omar.

spokesman-recorder.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Because to shut it down would be called islamophobia all over the news. CAIR would sue, muslims would riot, and every person holding public office from the Gov. to the dog catchers would have to attend sensitivity training and daily prayers at the mosque.

That would be the only reason. Well said.

top topics

join