It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV show reveals Dulce NM and Alien Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
A TV show last night called UFO Files talked about Dulce and possible Alien Takeover plots. I've watched a lot of those UFO shows on History and Sifi Channels, most of which are reruns, but this was a new one. It also showed Betty Hill's last interview before she died. It was the first time I've seen a show that actually talked about Dulce, New Mexico and possible alien agendas and collusion with the US government. It also talked about Harry Truman and the MJ12 and the US government actually admitting the existence of aliens and UFOs.

Maybe they are starting to seriously start conditioning people to accept the reality of UFOs with shows like this one.

But of course, in the end they ran though all the skeptics who discounted the whole alien agenda which sets people's mind at ease about the whole thing when the show is over.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by jupiter869]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Maybe they are starting to seriously start conditioning people to accept the reality of UFOs with shows like this one.

But of course, in the end they ran though all the skeptics who discounted the whole alien agenda which sets people's mind at ease about the whole thing when the show is over.

Yes I watched this show too. I thought it was very interesting. My husband even watched it with me. I laughed at the end where they had everyone discredit the whole alien encounters and agendas. I knew that psychologist from Harvard was going to say that.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes I knew that was coming too. They always, always present evidence then try to discredit it at the end. Wish i knew why they do that. But on the other hand, its the first time ive heard ANYTHING about Dulce and they actually admitted there may be a very real alien agenda.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by jupiter869]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I saw it as well, They Always discredit, I wonder why they even show the show if they discredit it at the end!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It is becuase they are 'told' to discredit the information.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PanzerDiv
I saw it as well, They Always discredit, I wonder why they even show the show if they discredit it at the end!

It seemed to me the show had skeptics and believers alike. That is what most shows are like I saw no problem with it.

Yall are acting like we have proof that this phenomenon is real when we don''t. Their may be compelling evidence but no proof and until that proof arrives the topic will continue to be debated.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What channel was that on? Sci-fi? I would like to see it if it comes on again. Not often I see a show that confirms the existence of aliens at Dulce, New Mexico. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
those who watched can you please explain to us that didnt watch what was disclosed about Dulce? i only saw the begining part with the hills and then they got the stupid phsycologist goons talking about hallucinizations and i got mad and turned it off.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Regardless of your stance on UFOs, one should consider that the stories about Dulce really stem from only one source....

Bill Cooper.

While others, such as Paul Schneider, also try to confirm the base, their stories are pretty much verbatim Bill Cooper with added spice (such as in Paul's case, supposed war wounds from an alien firefight).

There's really VERY little to go on regarding Dulce, and one can find far more information on other underground bases that DO exist....that are involved with missile defense, etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Regardless of your stance on UFOs, one should consider that the stories about Dulce really stem from only one source....

Bill Cooper.

Well, what about the mysterious "Thomas C" character, from whom the "Dulce Papers" stem?

I'd say he's one heck of a source also. And, as always - why would they make it up? For fame? Right;

"I know what to do! I'll write page after page made up info about some alien base somewhere, that will for sure get me famous and everyone will think I'm the sh*t, and I KNOW! After that, I'll never disclose who I really am!"

I'll never understand how people can claim the reason for people claiming to have seen UFO's is fame.

[edit on 17-1-2005 by Loengard]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'll never understand how people can claim the reason for people claiming to have seen UFO's is fame.

Billy Meier comes to mind.

I'll never understand how people like Phil Schneider and Security Chief "Thomas Castello" or whatever his name is get away with saying that they have video footage and all types of other evidence to prove their claims but they aren't going to release it to the public until "the right time;" whenever that is.

I don't really trust Branton either, who I think is the original source of the Dulce Papers. So I'm with Gazrok on this. There are a lot of bases out there that we're sure of.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
now, ill admit, i am not completley convinced dulce exisits, but if it does exist and is soooo secret, do you think they would allow this show to air???

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think thats to discredit people .to bring it to light ,discussing it, then bringing the so called expert(s) in to say its all a dream or this is crazy.

Then everybody will associate the next guy they hear talking about similar things and think him to be dreaming or crazy.

Just like they wanted.... but thats my opinion.

And did they mention reptoids at dulce ?
dulce wars for example?

[edit on 25-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I'll never understand how people like Phil Schneider and Security Chief "Thomas Castello" or whatever his name is get away with saying that they have video footage and all types of other evidence to prove their claims but they aren't going to release it to the public until "the right time;" whenever that is.

They're both gone now, though. And so are the alleged photos. However, one photo is said to somehow having been rescued. Well - see this thread -> www.abovetopsecret.com... , at the end (my post), for what probably is the final info about the Dulce Base.

As for Billy Meier, I still think there was some truth in what he had to say. Perhaps some of his photographs were just made in desperation, trying to convince someone else of what he thought he already knew.

new topics

top topics

join