It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians - Who actually believes in their existance?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow, this must be the narrow minded thread..

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
icke was a succesful tv presenter,

so he had no need to make this stuff up to sell books as some of you say.

it was only after he started chattin the good ol' conspiracy shiz that people started to shun him.

i still have no idea what to think of this theory though,

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
_i think it is foolish to discredit someone without listening to what they have to say or researching into why they have formed those opinions. After all the world laughed at gallileo when he claimed the earth was round.

a source that i would recommend watching is lloyd pye...everything you know is wrong...not entirely sure how to link the video but if this doesnt work just type it into google videos...

Google Video Link

the reason i recommend this is that much of his work seems to be based upon scientific conclusions and he provides highly plausible and logical explanations for many otherwise unexplainable mysteries.

i dont wish to spoil the video for anyone so if you are going to watch it i suggest you dont read on...

Through scientific studies he proves that humans have evolved from the sumerian race whom did not exist at one time, however a moment later (in an evolutionary context) they did. He goes on to explain the great technology that they had and how they could not have possibly evolved from the native bipedal hominids of the earth such as the almas and the yetis. He goes on to explain about the annunaki and their origins. He claims that modern day humans were a genetic hybrid of the annunaki and the native hominids and he provides suitable reasoning for this. He says that the annunaki created a slave race that were stronger and better adapted to earth than they were however not as intelligent, they created humans! This explains how humans are far superior to any other creatures on this planet. The first hybrid (adamu) would have referred to its creators as gods...hence why humans have many polytheistic religions and their is so much 'mythology' invloving numerous gods like in Greek, Roman, Hindu culture etc. The Adamu being the first created man from which all other humans were created hence the bible stories of Adam and Eve.

The annunaki upon leaving earth created an intermediate race to rule over the slave race in their absence. The slave race being the humans and the higher intermediate race being the royalty (possibly the pharoahs of that time). This intermediate race, with more of the abilities of the annunaki have been very much in control of the earth since the creation of humankind. Hence why the royalty only breed with their own kind to prevent diluting of their bloodline and thus the diluting of their abilities. (Could this be why princess diana was murdered?..maybe her bloodline was not pure enough?)

Ever think why royals are called blue bloods?...because they are more genetically similar to the cold blooded reptilian annunaki than the warm red blooded native hominids. The highly advanced race of the annunaki would have what i consider to be full abilities with their intermediate race a high percentage of abilities. The humans have always been a slave race and have limited abilities however vast in comparison to the native hominids. The humans have purposely had a large portion of their brains ability cut off. However in humans their can be genetic mutations whereby parts of this disconnected brain are reconnected producing what we would refer to as genii ( the plural of genius) or savants. This would explain why david icke refers to the 'people' that run this world as reptilians and why fathers pass on power to their sons (george bush senior and junior)...Think where would myths of dragons in ancient chinese culture originate from? Why are there statues of Reptilian dragons all over cities such as london? Is this all coincidence?

www.youtube.com...

this is just the tip of the iceberg and in my opinion there is so much evidence supporting these theories that it seems foolish not to question or at least research these topics. I respect your opinions so please respect mine. Your comments are greatly appreciated and remember to always have an open mind.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
David Ickes Credibility aside...

Lets get real here- I think most of us on ATS believe in UFOs and alien lifeforms visiting our planet. So what is so hard to believe about these lifeforms having the ability to shapeshift?

As an abductee, I know for a fact reptillians are real, and here- and have been for thousands of years in a subteranean earth.

I dont understand why it is so difficult for some people to think outside of the human bubble- come on people- the universe is huge--- we are not alone and they are a species of aliens that are like reptiles--

Why is this so hard for ATS to believe????

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
So what is so hard to believe about these lifeforms having the ability to shapeshift?

After everything I've ever read, across many subjects, but mostly conciousness (what we think we create) and physics (atom manipulation), I think the possibility to "shape shift" is a very real one, but not enough for me to push the idea that it's already happening.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiRiNO
Who here actually believes in a secret underground civilisation of reptiles that control the world? I have read alot of out there theories - but this one has always puzzled me. Is there any actual evidence? Is David Icke holding out on us (he seems to be very confident with the reptilian idea - but doesnt present anything remotely solid). The reptilians are mentioned in connection with the Dulse base, which alone throws its credability out the window.

well....seeing as a big % of people all over the world believe in aliens...why not think its feasable that some are green and reptile like....i mean...do people think aliens look like lovely 19 year ladies or what?

the problem is...people say they believe in aliens but dont take their thoughts any further...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by Jonna
Someone call over Amuk. I'm in the mood for a good rant.

Of course I believe in the Masonic Jewish Devil worshiping shape shifting baby eating Reptiles from outer space that have ruled over our holographic make believe world since the dawn of time.

What part is hard to believe?

What most people don't know is the the Potato people are the secret rulers of the Reptiles and they have been sending me secret messages in my alphabet soup and in telepathic messages through my Parrot.

Its all in my book "The Potato People Secret Rulers of the Lizards"on sale over the internet for $29.95, order right now and for only $29.94 more I will throw in my book "Secret Revolt; The War between the Fried and Mashed Potato People" It explains how our reality is NOT a hologram but in reality a Broadway play and why you all owe me another $29.95 for tickets for watching it.

If you don't buy my Books you will be directly responsible for babies being eaten and held as Satanic sex slaves and you will not be eligible for back stage passes so you can meet the prop men who every night while you are asleep rebuild the background stage props, you know the fake buildings, trees, mountains and such, all made from crayons and crepe paper.

Honestly I think I might have mentioned once or twice that there were parts I found kinda hard to believe

I only now found this thread, and people like this are the same ones that scream 9/11 was done by terrorists but change their minds after it is commonly known that is was not.

I know of three women who are abductees and have been raped by these damned things and ignorant comments like this make my blood boil. I have a personal interest in this and can't say that if we were in person I would not lose my temper. I realize that this quote is old....but still

Rich

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reptilians are just advanced humans, there is no shift or anything, you recognise them by the energy they produce, as well as piercing eyes and 'reptilian' teeth

Ive been told I'm reptilian, but i dunno shift or anything, but i can change my appearance by changing hair, diet etc no problem

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I don't know about human shape-shifting reptillians.

But I have had one weird experience seeing a reptillian being (like the ones some people have drawn) in an astral experience. If they do exist, they are of 4-d or astral, not 3-d.

If they can shift into 3-d humans, I have no idea. Let's hope not. Not that anything fearful, beyond shock and surprise, happened in my experience, (the being was very shocked that I could see it), but I'd rather not be decieved in that way by thinking someone is human, yet is not.

I expect complete honesty in alien interaction. LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

Lets get real here- I think most of us on ATS believe in UFOs and alien lifeforms visiting our planet. So what is so hard to believe about these lifeforms having the ability to shapeshift?

As an abductee, I know for a fact reptillians are real, and here- and have been for thousands of years in a subteranean earth.

I dont understand why it is so difficult for some people to think outside of the human bubble- come on people- the universe is huge--- we are not alone and they are a species of aliens that are like reptiles--

Why is this so hard for ATS to believe????

Well said, xynephadyn, I couldn''t have said it better myself. I have been here for awhile now, and once before, and I too think ATS is, for the most part, awake to the fact that ET is here, has been visiting here, and many craft have been operating in our skies since the Philadelphia Experiment opened a rift in time. Before this I think there was a barrier of some some kind. I too know that these reptilians are real, and have spent a great deal of my life trying to expose them. Like most people, I do not believe everything I hear, or read, or see in this forum. I use my own built in Truth Meter, and we all have one, but many do not use it, or refuse to do so. One can look into the forest of UFO/ET/Alien/Reptilian subject, and pick our the individual trees that are to our liking. The many arguments over "evidence," and "proof," that they are real or not has divided us again, when are we gong to see this? Do we remain divided as TPTB want us to, or come to a medium of understanding that is above human thinking? ATS is a big site,there are a lot of different threads and subject matter to keep anyone busy for a few years. But I have seen some, like on the recent Indigo threads, that have noting to say on the subject matter but.... that it isn't real. Well, shouting that something is, or isn't "real" is not going to make it happen, or make it go away. Millions of people believe strongly in a fake saviour with a made up name and God like abilities attached to him, and even though he was from the middle east, they all believe he was a White man with brown hair and beard.
(sorry Christians, but that is how it is)

The thing is, folks, we all live in a web of lies, it is up to us, each and every one of us, to learn and decide what is truth, and to expose the lies for what they are, and let the chips fall where they may. The first places to begin is in the Church, the Central Bank, and in the Government, they are hand in hand in controlling us. Another thing to remember is this; My Truth may not be your Truth, and yours may not be mine. We can never "believe" all the same, it would be a pretty boring world, wouldn't it?

The bottom line is this, some people come in here to educate, some to impress, some to learn, some to be seen, and some to spread their own truth or Gospel, and some to just fight. I strongly believe that government agents come to this site every day to read, and to lie, and to spread lies, and to make everyone who knows something look stupid, or crazy.
If the CIA/NSA does not come here every day, then they are missing valuable information from all over the world. I'm just saying....

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Who here actually believes in a secret underground civilisation of reptiles that control the world? I have read alot of out there theories - but this one has always puzzled me. Is there any actual evidence? Is David Icke holding out on us (he seems to be very confident with the reptilian idea - but doesnt present anything remotely solid). The reptilians are mentioned in connection with the Dulse base, which alone throws its credability out the window.

i believe ......

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well, this is my first post here after browsing the forums for a number of years without joining. I do believe in the existence of these Reptilian beings. Now I do not know if they control the world like David Icke says; but I do believe that they exist, be they alien or inter-dimensional. I have heard way to many accounts from various people from all walks of life to believe it is all Bull****.

Oh and Ooutthere. I would like to know if you know of anybody who has had encounters with these beings because your reaction to a previous post was pretty vehement.(is that the word?) From what I have heard the reptilians are pretty domineering, heirarchial and authoritarian in nature. Although thankfully from what I have read and watched they are not all bad apples.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Just like johnthejedi, i am also a first time poster. /Wave

I am a firm believer in extraterrestrial life, i believe that Aliens do exist but the exact details of how, where and in what visual form i am unsure of.

The human race exists in many shapes and sizes, we're all unique in some way or another, so to think that there is only one race, or type of ET may be looked upon as having tunnel vision.

It's all very interesting stuff though, it's a fascinating topic.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Who here actually believes in a secret underground civilisation of reptiles that control the world?

You see, this is what annoys me.

Why, if i believe in Reptillians, must they be secret underground shape-shifting bad ass mofos?

I believe in Reptillians, because its perfectly logical. If there was a planet that was rather close to its sun and therefore the life developed scales as a result of protection or whatnot, or in fact, maybe even a planet that wasn't in a crash course with an asteroid.

If there was no asterioid, there is a good chance we'd be reptiles.

I believe there is a race of aliens, that look like Reptiles. I believe they may be evil. I believe they may be good. The chance is that if they do exist, there is more than one race of them, that look similar.

I don't believe they demand human blood to survive, or shape shift.

There is a rather long story going down with Sumeria Annunaki being Reptiles, in which i believe has alot of truth to it, but i'd rather not get into that.

Jacob

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Reptillians definatly co-exist on the 'other side' without doubt. I believe we have some 'reptile' in us, in a DNA-way.

Peace,

BLUE ARMS

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I used to find the whole notion of reptilians existing and ruling the world just plain ridiculous . I never read much Icke but knew about the theory and shot it down before I had actually read and researched anything much into it. Throughout my studies for a book project I'm working on I would come across mention of reptilians and serpent-like ETs in literature from ancient times. It cropped up enough for me to suspend opinion and start REALLY looking into it and this I did without reading any Icke. I have to say that my views have taken a complete turnaround now, especially after reading a book called "Flying Serpents and Dragons" by R Boulay. That was like an awakening for me and I have continued with my independent research in the subject. The more I read, the more I am convinced that the "creator gods" were indeed reptilian/serpentine in appearance with the ability to shape shift . Legends across the entire globe tend to agree on this and I really do find it hard to believe that entirely different cultures the world over all say pretty much the same thing would each have fabricated the same "fiction", it's far too prevalent a belief to be just "coincidence".

So personally I am a believer, but I have no comment either way on whether or not Reptilians are currently taking human form - ie that certain politicians and the like are really shape shifting reptilians. I'm leaning towards believing that the "elite" are in fact the remnant of the "special" bloodline who thousands of years ago were entrusted with the "secrets" and handed kingship over Earth. They are very much human, they are fully aware of who really rules this planet and they are working with these beings to help their (reptilian) plans along. In other words, they have sold out humanity, likely in exchange for some sort of benefits they have been promised when the "New Atalantis" is in place. If the creator gods are the master geneticists Ancient Astronaut believers like myself consider them to be then upgrading human capabilities must be within their abilitiy and perhaps the "Elite" are promised longer life, special powers, etc...just guessing but there has to be something besides extreme wealth in it for the elite as wealth will have little meaning in New Atlantis.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Well, this is my first post here after browsing the forums for a number of years without joining. I do believe in the existence of these Reptilian beings. Now I do not know if they control the world like David Icke says; but I do believe that they exist, be they alien or inter-dimensional. I have heard way to many accounts from various people from all walks of life to believe it is all Bull****.

Oh and Ooutthere. I would like to know if you know of anybody who has had encounters with these beings because your reaction to a previous post was pretty vehement.(is that the word?) From what I have heard the reptilians are pretty domineering, heirarchial and authoritarian in nature. Although thankfully from what I have read and watched they are not all bad apples.

Sorry about taking so long in replying......

I personally talk with three different ladies on almost a daily basis that have had reptilian experiences, all very negative. All three of them are highly intelligent and do not discuss this topic openly, even with other abductees. My personal belief is that these negative experiences are far more rampant than most think but the women are humiliated so badly that they will not talk.

Most people do not understand that once a person understands you are part of the "deeper" abduction experiences, others that are part of it will open up to you. I only found this out at the UFO Congress last year.

Rich

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Oouthere]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
IMO, I don't think there are underground bases of "Reptillians" as people put it.

While I do 'believe' in aliens and other such things - it's really more of a *desire* to believe. Mainly because I myself have not seen an alien or what i would truly classify as an alien UFO. (I have seen triangles but i believe them to be human craft)

Now, while the notion of 'reptillian' humanoids is possible, I don't find it "probably".

I mean, what evidence does anyone actually have? Any bones, bodies or tissue from these beings? Any fossils? How about photos? oh wait I forgot - you can't "photograph" them as they appear human...

People mention their underground bases yet no one has any evidence of them - no photos, no seismic graphs, nothing.

The only thing people have are word of mouth (friend-of-a-friend...) or really crap video from Youtube that is nothing more than poor encoding and video artefacts.

I'm not bashing anyone out there or demeaning their beliefs - please believe in what you want. And if possible, give me some evidence cos I too "want" to believe in Reptillians. But so far, absolutely nothing has been presented as credible evidence.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

Something happened to me in 1986 and I made a thread about the incident. I hope your friends are ok.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe, not to believe in the possibility of unknown species whether it be humanoid or not. Here are just a few sane reasons why.

To this day we are still discovering new species from monkeys to lizards, and like the giant squid (or other deep sea life) we are discovering creatures that were once considered mythical before "the hard facts" were laid out.

Special abilities in animals exist in the real world. A couple examples are camouflage (which almost every animal has developed a form of), illuminessence (fire-flies, jellyfish & deep sea fish), color-changing (cuddle fish & chameleons).

Current theories of evolution have turned fish into mammals, dinosaurs into birds & monkeys into man, and for now we consider these theories close to fact.

and since i'm at work i won't go on and on.....

[edit on 16-9-2009 by FORMe2p00p0n]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by FORMe2p00p0n]

<< 1    3 >>

join