It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yoghurt, Honey & Milk - My Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hi there,

I just wanted to share my personal experience with some natural products I am taking. I don't live a healthy life. I smoke about 30 cigarettes a day, coffee, sleep too little, I eat irregularly and I have way too much stress at work. Yet I never (knock, knock) get any serious illnesses or infections, never broke any bone and never had an operation (well, except teeth).

My secret is pretty easy and goes back to my childhood. Honey, milk, and yoghurt. That's basically it. I eat about 400g of honey per month, and drink at least 500ml of milk per day. Every 2-3 days I throw in a yoghurt (with bacillicus bulgaricus). I eat a lot of junk-food, almost no vegetables or fruits, but those three things are protecting me very well so far - I am 31.

You can use normal yoghurt as a face-mask too - I know that sounds strange especially for guys, but it really makes your skin softer and strengthens it. Make sure it's cold, put about 100g on your face and wait until it gets dry about 30 minutes. Wash away and touch your face - it's amazing.

I use (very cold) yoghurt also for tooth-pain and for wounds. Burns / browses / cuts heal much faster when I use yoghurt, just apply it on the wound and let it dry. Wash away, apply again.

The honey I am usually taking just with a spoon, or with two or three toasts with butter. If you have sore throat or throat infections - try it out, just in a bigger dose. Forget about those syrups, all you need is honey.

Hope anyone tries out, let me know if it works out for you

George

new topics

join