It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ, what a Joke.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I am tired of hearing all this end times bull----. For 2000 years People have been preaching that the end is nigh, now come to my church and give me your cash.

It's a joke, its just as laughable as the terrorist "threat". But, maybe it is the endtimes.

wars, famines, disease epidemics, sexual vice, religious/ethnic persecution, floods, droughts, escalating violence

Oh wait...these things have been happening since the start of time. That is like saying the world will end (in a mighty god voice)...the world will end when you awake and the sky is blue.
The church has been crying wolf since they heard the fairy tale of jesus.

Wouldn't it be funny ( to some ) if the anti-christ was already born in iraq, the United states bombed him (accidently...with all there accuracy) Then the Jesus Christ comes and people beleive he is the anti-christ. "I am the son of god", Nay he is the anti-christ kill him kill him! lol.

Back to the anti-christ, the anti-christ will rise out of the abyss and claim to be god? We have crack heads on the street claiming to be god, maybe they are the anti-christ

Nothing is going to happen, never will happen, it is just a fear tactic to get people to beleive and do what the church says is right.

I can't wait to go to hell, all I know, is if I go, well I'll get a good tan.

And I can't wait until someone in 15,000 years find a book called "Snow white, and the seven dwarves" and forms a religion around it.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Blind, but if the world does end, how are we going to know? How Will The Media Report It?

World ends at 3pm, Details at 5.
USA Today: WE'RE DEAD
The Wall Street Journal: DOW JONES PLUMMETS AS WORLD ENDS
National Enquirer: O.J. AND NICOLE, TOGETHER AGAIN
Playboy: GIRLS OF THE APOCALYPSE
Microsoft Systems Journal: APPLE LOSES MARKET SHARE
Victoria's Secret Catalog: OUR FINAL SALE
Sports Illustrated: GAME OVER
Wired: THE LAST NEW THING
Rolling Stone: THE GRATEFUL DEAD REUNION TOUR
Readers Digest: 'BYE
Discover Magazine: HOW WILL THE EXTINCTION OF ALL LIFE AS WE KNOW IT AFFECT THE WAY WE VIEW THE COSMOS?
TV Guide: DEATH AND DAMNATION: NIELSON RATINGS SOAR!
Lady's Home Journal: LOSE 10 LBS BY JUDGEMENT DAY WITH OUR NEW "ARMAGEDDON" DIET!
America Online: SYSTEM TEMPORARILY DOWN. TRY CALLING BACK IN 15 MINUTES.
Inc. magazine: TEN WAYS YOU CAN PROFIT FROM THE APOCALYPSE
Microsoft's Web Site: IF YOU DIDN'T EXPERIENCE THE RAPTURE, DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE PATCH RAPT777.EXE.
Sun: ARMAGEDDON TOLERANT SOFTWARE NOW AVAILABLE!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Once there were two guys that walked to work together everyday. They had to cross the border to get to their jobs. One guy always carried a heavy backpack with extra supplies in it. The other guy only carried enough money to buy lunch and he often made fun of the other guy who carried so much extra weight.

One day, on their way home from work, they noticed the military was at the border and they were not allowing anyone to cross - in or out. The two men got separated. The one with the backpack was able to travel for days, around the the military because he had food, water and other basic survival equipment, and he made it home. The other guy was never heard from again.

Moral: If you are right then you will have lost nothing while I only had to carry around some extra weight. Sure, I may have more weight on my shoulders, but I still live almost as well as you. However, if you are wrong, you will lose so much more than I.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is not a conspiracy, this is nothing, actually, but it doesn't belong in conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Just had to look at it...what does it mean "he is"?

Yah but I can survive on my own wits, just repent before I die, If there is a heaven BOOYAHKASHA, if not, theres my .02 lbs of weight.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
Once there were two guys that walked to work together everyday. They had to cross the border to get to their jobs. One guy always carried a heavy backpack with extra supplies in it. The other guy only carried enough money to buy lunch and he often made fun of the other guy who carried so much extra weight.

One day, on their way home from work, they noticed the military was at the border and they were not allowing anyone to cross - in or out. The two men got separated. The one with the backpack was able to travel for days, around the the military because he had food, water and other basic survival equipment, and he made it home. The other guy was never heard from again.

Moral: If you are right then you will have lost nothing while I only had to carry around some extra weight. Sure, I may have more weight on my shoulders, but I still live almost as well as you. However, if you are wrong, you will lose so much more than I.

I FREEKING HATE THAT THOUGHT PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!

Those of you who think like that are the truly misguided ones. Here is why. You only believe "JUST IN CASE". You are the ones who are always telling people..."what if your wrong". You are the ones who actually use this phrase when referring to God...."I'm better safe than sorry". You are the ones who only believe just in case.

If you truly believed...there would be no just in case. There would be no being wrong. Buddy, I suggest you leave your backpack at home or do some serious soul searching.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by godservant

I FREEKING HATE THAT THOUGHT PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!

Those of you who think like that are the truly misguided ones. Here is why. You only believe "JUST IN CASE". You are the ones who are always telling people..."what if your wrong". You are the ones who actually use this phrase when referring to God...."I'm better safe than sorry". You are the ones who only believe just in case.

If you truly believed...there would be no just in case. There would be no being wrong. Buddy, I suggest you leave your backpack at home or do some serious soul searching.

Let me ask you something - Do you have a savings account? Why? Just in case?

I don't believe 'Just in Case'. Personally, I know that 'He is'. I have found, though, that if you can get that 'just in case' idea into some folks head, it has a good chance of turning into 'He is' in the future - it worked for me many years ago.

So....don't judge me, ok. You don't even know me, nor my motives.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Savings accounts and God are two totally different things. There are plenty of people out there who say they believe, but truly only go through the motions just to be safe. Why do I have a savings account? Not just to be safe.... I have a savings acount so that I can by a new car, send my kid to college, buy my wife jewelry for christmas, pay my bills on time, retire, and plenty more...but not just in case....necessity dictates that I have one.

Now...if you wanted a stronger point...you would have used insurance...why do you have insurance? Just in case. Even at that, you cannot truly believe in God if you feel that you need to just in case. Because that leaves a high degree of doubt on your part.

Two totally different scenerios. There are times you do things Just in case. What you did was think of one of them. Unfortunately for you...none of them hold any comparison.

new topics

top topics

join