It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips on how to start a cult.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
When starting a cult always remember Suicide pacts are harder to get people to agree to than murder suicide pacts.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Haha. And remember that without the suicide pact, you've basically only got yourself a religion...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
When you start a cult, don't forget to bring sugar for your kool-aide

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

Or the blue Nikes... Going out not only in style, but matching!!

edit on 9/16/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
When starting a cult, remember that its the people in your cult that legitimize your lunatical ravings...therefore, offer perks, like free daycare!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I was nearly the leader of a sex cult once.

They never did let me be President of the USA, they outsourced the position to some guy from Kenya.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Speaking of blue Nikes, remember to keep the receipts, you might decide at the last minute that you no longer feel like kool-aide.

In that case, you'll be happy you did because the members who decided to drink it won't need them anymore & at $90.00 a pop it'll add up quick!
edit on 16-9-2014 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
To start a cult, you need a letter C. Someone found one on a rock in mars in this thread.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I started a cult, but because of me being really egoistic, I`m the only one in it.

Atm there`s a big power struggle, I give lots of orders but I`m also not good in following them.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Always go slow at first.

Serve kool-aid at every meeting so when it's time to catch Hale-Bop no one will know what hit 'em.

And never forget to use outside criticism to "bond and become stronger as a group". The media doesn't know what they're talking about. We're all brothers and sisters here, right my fellow Mangosteeninians? Group aural hug mmmmm.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I figure if a bunch of idiots want to make me their cult leader, I will simply vanish when they give me enough money to make it happen.

Maybe even pick one of them to be the new leader and make some up a good story about why I have to disappear.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Tips on how to start a cult

top topics

join