It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe we should just give up and accept our fate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Those that have manipulated world events with the ultimate goal being total control are so much more powerful than we tiny people who are awake. Let alone the billions that are sadly asleep to various degrees.

These powerful people have politicians, military people, corporations, etc. in their back pocket, doing their bidding.

What can we little people, the awake few possibly do against this powerful force?

We should not give up, ever. We should do whatever is possible, no matter how small. I can't imagine that we won't win in the end. It would
be so sad.

Come on people. Don't ever give up.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Even if you are giving up you should keep your plans secret.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

I'm not giving up.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Start within your immediate sphere of influence and scale up from there ... it's the only way and our only true capability and duty as human beings.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Don't play the game. Every opportunity just say no.
I always liked this quote, can't remember from who.
" do not fear them, do not believe them , ask nothing of them"

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Give in? You're joking, eh?

Listen. What actually happens to earth, is not as important as how you run the race. And if nothing else, just staying home and looking after family is more important than adopting their murderous habits and endangering family. But even you do that you don't say yes to tyranny. They don't win by forcing or bullying. This is a holographic school and a giant sting operation and when they do that, doesn't matter outcome. They're mortal and still die and they get hauled off. This is a hologram, and a play. Hold Love and Peace and you win. Don't follow bad orders and you win. Don't harm others, seek within for inspiration, ideas, and you win. Don't become them, and you win. If the sun supernova's, you win. No matter what happens, you can't control the bad guys evil behavior but you can control yours and they can't own your consciousness. And there are bad repercussions to theirs.

Everything they do to harm anyone is an extra chain they wear.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Whatever scenarios are occurring even if they are really hard on some people, the people still win and they still lose. Because of what they're doing.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Good reply! I like your thinking!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I don't think we should give up at all.
Maybe it would be more appropriate to say, give up, but don't let them get their way with you. When it collapses because they are way in over their heads, then we can rebuilt. Rebuilding may not work the way things persist now, the Holder's, the Soro's, the Bill Gates, WS, (whomever see the most influential to the burdens we face) are not going away anytime soon.

There's a lot to consider in that with rebuilding, it won't be easy. Such as: With keeping in mind not everyone believes in the same lifestyles, financial aspects, etc, despite the outside influences affecting the world.

In the US we quite possibly have more Independent voters than ever before. It's still not enough. We have social media, nearly enough for people to shy away from MSM- so it's been claimed that their ratings are in the dumps, where people pay more attention to that than the news. TPTB's biggest threat now is that, even if they intended for it to categorize and use the population it has turned on them and they know it.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've lost faith in humanity. I've been called a conspiracy freak, paranoid schizophrenic and so on. My family is a sleep. Blinded by materialism and money and are willing to swallow any kind of crap fed to them by mainstream media and government.

edit on 15-9-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Here is what I learned.

And please read this slowly so it sinks in, for I am about to give you some real a.s.s wisdom here

Future is pre destined, pre-ordered, already known. The future is complete darkness and evil overtaking everything, which is just about to climax.

You fighting for good will fail, you are destined to fail. But that's not the point. The point is to still do right in order to prove yourself for the REAL LIFE outside of physical body and boundaries.

And now here is the mind blower

You don't really have a choice, nor does the evil and evil people. You are all simply playing out per-arranged roles.

Once I realized this, I was very VERY angry with architect of the Universe, but I guess "it" has its reasons

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Give in? You're joking, eh?

Listen. What actually happens to earth, is not as important as how you run the race. And if nothing else, just staying home and looking after family is more important than adopting their murderous habits and endangering family. But even you do that you don't say yes to tyranny. They don't win by forcing or bullying. This is a holographic school and a giant sting operation and when they do that, doesn't matter outcome. They're mortal and still die and they get hauled off. This is a hologram, and a play. Hold Love and Peace and you win. Don't follow bad orders and you win. Don't harm others, seek within for inspiration, ideas, and you win. Don't become them, and you win. If the sun supernova's, you win. No matter what happens, you can't control the bad guys evil behavior but you can control yours and they can't own your consciousness. And there are bad repercussions to theirs.

Everything they do to harm anyone is an extra chain they wear.

Holy Sheiittee

This is exactly what I am saying.

I think you and I are very smart

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I understand that everything going on in the world can be overwhelming - much of it is nefarious.

You do the best you can to live your life with honesty, integrity, and decency that you can.

While attempting to eke out every little bit of dignity you can into your life.

Victory for the earnest, decent man is of little importance, that he said "no" to injustice, is. It is a battle that will never definitively be "won".

Control and dominance duking it out with liberty has been a battle re-fought and retold throughout the centuries, even if it were to disappear today, the beauty of times past can be looked to for further inspiration.
edit on 15-9-2014 by TurtleSmacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Those that have manipulated world events with the ultimate goal being total control are so much more powerful than we tiny people who are awake.

You should give yourself more credit...

My father asked me why is it that it takes five kids to bully just little ol' you?---in grammar school.

For the people that it matters who may see this OP, i believe it's against mainstream policy for them to gain any access. You know, the people who actually can say to the bully they serve under that he is on his own now?

The bully can't survive without his minions...
the parasite can't live without a host.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Life can suck. You can't awaken everyone, fix everything, or make anything perfect. But you can do yourself a favor, follow your heart and you will never lose

a reply to: Boeing777

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BettyHill400

Here is what I learned.

And please read this slowly so it sinks in, for I am about to give you some real a.s.s wisdom here

Future is pre destined, pre-ordered, already known. The future is complete darkness and evil overtaking everything, which is just about to climax.

You fighting for good will fail, you are destined to fail. But that's not the point. The point is to still do right in order to prove yourself for the REAL LIFE outside of physical body and boundaries.

And now here is the mind blower

You don't really have a choice, nor does the evil and evil people. You are all simply playing out per-arranged roles.

Once I realized this, I was very VERY angry with architect of the Universe, but I guess "it" has its reasons

I wish you were still here to answer this, because I really Do Not Share that idea that evil is pre-destined to win out. Yes, without the mean predatory dominating nature of evil, good is hard to win. It ends up disempowered, its land and resources stolen.

And in a sense, do believe we're playing out roles. They even hint in shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the most popular episode musical one, "life's a show/play, and we all play our roles". Though to some degree, I also suspect that they just do spell casting, its all dark magic. I watch with my kids and am the worst parent going in my filling them in on how this is all coded, you have to cancel cancel on anything resembling a spell or ritual, because they're so satanic they probably are conducting real ones on the set, even sacrifices IMO. My kids get to watch only after the low down, and canceling out everything. Tough, they chose to be in my family as it is. But I watch to see what the enemies up to basically.

I have to add more on hollywood: its not just the rituals or spells in shows, they really draw you in, like a roller coaster of emotions. I mean in Supernatural, how many tear jerking long conversations does Sam and Dean have to have about how one or the other betrayed or let the other one down, and how they're all good this time. Its like a damn soap opera, and this is supposed to be about angel wars against demons and hellgates. Well, its not angels, thats annanuki or dark star warring angels and fake heaven and I literally see the show as partly paving the way now for all those beheadings and even ebola, (Creepy Bloody skin stuff). And everyone I know likes that show and thinks its a classic good against evil. Nah, its coding the matrix and making us cast the spell.

Why? If its just evil entities preying on you when you prey, and handing you IOU's then they sure the hell don't need your emotion and to suspend belief. They'd put you in constant warzones so all you do is "prey". But intstead they put many of us into the movies and shows, so WE BRING IT IN. That literally makes us "gods". That they have hijacked. And this isn't being said egotistically, its being said that its time for us to redirect positive images to the world. Though the way its all dark magic around us, I can almost understand why the enlightened often lived in caves. But we do seem to have some Mind Power and we should start to use it right.

I do not see evil winning. I see them burning their contracts and joining with the people, at least some or most of the ones here on earth and the cosmos roudning the rest up because we all say SOS. I see people waking up, creating clean energy to get rid of high energy bills and helping each other and the world rising in frequency and more and more good ideas come in from that.

So while there may be an outline, we still fill it in, and even that in the end, while I loosely believe it, don't buy it 100%.

But I believe that one of two things happens here. Good steps in, or it all gets destroyed and everyone is freed up, and either way, people learn alot, both in terms of "what they don't like and never want to go through again," and some in terms of "holding love in a hellzone and trying to nudge others up and out".

But they're not winning in sinking earth to hell.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This to the Rothchild's the Rockerfellers and all the other minions of the dark side:

I've done this so often I'm surprised they aren't all walking with a limp. If one is limping, "it was me". Envisioning!

Balls of Steel - The Ultimate Nutshot

Doctor Who- Eleven "I'm the doctor, basically, RUN!"

And, I keep being shown how they're going to all be hauled off. I see them being hauled off in little jars because they're shrunken, unloving consciousness.

AND, brought before councils of (all of us) whom they harmed, especially in the weaker countries. And the beheaded children, all those 'useless eater" or 'golums and monsters' they make us out to be in their Navy Law. Well we're bigger than they are and will be deciding how to reform their shriveled up souls.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
They're using our own soul abilities and consciousness against us. The way they do it, in all media, news, tv shows (so you can't just say, oh don't ever watch that show, its all shows. You'd have to literally live in a cave, plus I like to research on their plans). Anyway, they do it via: Belief (or in a good show or book , suspension of disbelief and you enter in vicariously as if its real, you're caught up in the show) and Emotion.

Well, that is exactly how manifestation is done most of the time. I had a bit of an exception concerning an episode with dark clouds and hearts. But just prior to doing it, felt as if more of me, higher frequency me, was there and that may have assisted. So in addition to Belief and Emotion, frequency or lightness of heart is also important for positive envisioning.

What they're doing is black magic.

And, what it tells me is this: we have a lot more power than we think and the power of our consciousness is awesome and we're able to (without revolution and being covered in blood) in our homes, with our families, still make a difference. That is exactly what it tells me.

So the job is overcomign weaknesses and anger and stress and start to meditate and imagine a good world for everyone, and joy, and then use your mind with Love and strong positive wishes. And give thanks to Good and Love and your Team for helping bring them in, all that is truly Good and to dispell all that is error. In other words, allignment between your goals and God/Goodness and Higher Self's goals is needed. So not selfishness. I really don't want the ferrari. But I do want to see abundance in and flow out to others, and see everyone in clean abundant energy with the real cavitation and advanced tesla type revealed and want to see the deserts flourishing, beam ships in our back yards and handing them their IOU's for every second the upgrade isn't shared with the school.

Just unlock your good wishes and stop lending your mind to their bad ones. See through them.

Also, whatever actions that are sane, and higher mind and integrity that we are inspired to do together to hand them their walking papers and maybe a little jail time.

But, here's the thing, if they really simply had the power to take over this world and win, Would They Not Have Already Done So? Of course they would have! So apparently they know they don't have this power, and that is why we have to stop giving away our power.

new topics

top topics

join