It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Sept 14 2014 07:02:28 eBay Down: Twelfth Outage of the Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hey ARSer's anyone else having problems login into ebay. I've tried three different computers with different browsers and NO LUCK! So, is this just a Local SoCal Thing or is this Nationwide. I found this Article and it seems to be widespread according to them. Anyway, If you can reply and let us know, that would be Great! Thanks My ATS Brothers and Sisters. Peace
Arjunanda

Reports are flooding in that eBay is down, estimated to be the twelfth major outage eBay has experienced this year. The website IsItDownRighNow confirms problems with the site.

Wrote one EcommerceBytes reader: "Can't log into eBay. Not with any account on any browser. One comedy screen told me it was my browser settings."

Other readers reported the problem on Ecommerce EKG. "eBay main page will not load on Firefox or Google Chrome @ 6:50am EST. Can get to the community boards, but still can't get to or log into my eBay account."

And users reported the problem on the eBay discussion boards, such as a thread titled, "Anyone else having sign in issues to eBay itself?" where a user wrote: "It's suddenly either just spinning on the sign in page on FF and on IE it won't even bring up the sign in page."

It's been a tough year for eBay Marketplaces with a security breach in February and March and major site accessibility issues. On top of that, eBay's Chief Technology Officer Mark Carges has just stepped down to focus on a family matter.

Please let us know if you're having problems by indicating so on the Ecommerce EKG board and leaving a message in the comments below.

www.ecommercebytes.com.../pl/2014/9/1410692548.html www.ecommercebytes.com.../pl/2014/9/1410692548.html

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
ebay is glitching like crazy. We really need to keep an eye on this especially if you have an account.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My phone could log in but as soon as you go to your ebay it logs me out.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yeah Dreamfox, I can't even log in at all? Don't know what this is all about. Very Strange, it seems to be going on a lot lately. Thanks for your reply
Atjunanda reply to: dreamfox1

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Better use amazon...

new topics

top topics

join