It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Deer On The Golden Gate Bridge. Nature Is Unstoppable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yesterday afternoon a Twitter user snapped a few photographs of deer walking the GG Bridge. As a great admirer of nature I view this as beautiful.

As a driver I'd be grumbling behind the wheel as traffic was blocked.

Golden Gate Bridge Serves As Deer Walkway

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You see deer , I see sandwiches.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: thishereguy

As a former meat eater I admit I'd be dreaming of all sorts of recipes for them. I remember venison steaks being quite tasty at the time.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
More like - nature doesn't know what to do and becomes desperate as the conquistadores obliterate more and more of their habitat. Nature is stoppable. Just ask the hundreds of species whose extinction we've caused.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Awwww, that's sad. They should be roaming around with tall trees and grasses and no man made crap surrounding them.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Humans are unstoppable, more like it. Yes we've destroyed many species. It's us invading their homes. Not that as a rule they would walk across the water, but hey we put it there, why not see what's on the other side.

I sure hope nobody hit these poor deer.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Makes me sad as well nightstar.

Every time I see what had been a forest of trees gone, you know many animals just lost their homes.
Imagine being woken up to the sound of bulldozers knocking down your home ya know.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

I know!!

I'll never forget how years ago, a big beautiful tree came uprooted in a horrible storm and the owners had it taken away. One poor distraught little bird was squawking away for the longest time hopping back and forth in shock and disbelief. His home was there, right there, he knew it was and then...POOF gone just like that. It was like he/she could not believe its home had just disappeared. It broke my heart to watch the poor little thing grieve like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That breaks my heart to think about that poor little bird.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I once saw a deer when I was fishing on boat swimming in the bay from the mainland to the long beach island nj.

top topics

join