It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama arranged for Joan Rivers death for saying he's gay and Michelle's a tranny!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
" Obama arranged for Joan Rivers death for saying he's gay and Michelle's a tranny!? "

Anything with Thee Obamas is possible.

They are extremely jealous and hold grudges and have a stringent "get even" attitude.

This is why I can never take you seriously in the political forums!

edit on 2014-9-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

Don't you know that every "thing" now is a false flag event? and every untimely celebrity death is a deep-rooted illuminati hit? Like it or not, that's the bread and butter that feeds ATS.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
" Obama arranged for Joan Rivers death for saying he's gay and Michelle's a tranny!? "

Anything with Thee Obamas is possible.

They are extremely jealous and hold grudges and have a stringent "get even" attitude.

You just proved my post.
Fine we get it you don't like them but to make up lies makes you as bad as Fox news.
Diss them for their politics and stuff fine but to stoop so low to even entertain this BS just shows me that you will say and agree with anything negative about the Obamas.
Shame on you tbh.
edit on 4-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Djarums

Don't you know that every "thing" now is a false flag event? and every untimely celebrity death is a deep-rooted illuminati hit? Like it or not, that's the bread and butter that feeds ATS.

Agreed. I really... and I mean REALLY dislike Obama, but I think this is stretching it a bit. I would love to see Obama taken down more than most anybody else, but grasping at straws to do it isn't going to work.

I highly doubt Rivers was even a blip on his radar.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Partisan news, informers are entertainers too. But their purpose is to divide with politics. They're tasked with fueling the division so most won't unite and attempt to overthrow the rulers. It's bread and circuses.

Joan wasn't hired to say anything about politics, she was a different tool.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

For a puppet, he stands out from the other presidents. Obama doubles as a bus driver. Nearly everyone in the public eye who doesn't agree with him or stands against his rulers is thrown under the bus.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Excuse me, but are you accusing the President of murdering Joan Rivers?

Do you have any idea what poor taste this is?

Or just how utterly delusional it is.

I would like to know why there haven't been hundreds of "assassinations", considering there are thousands of other people making far worse comments.

She was an 81 year old woman, and one who had hundreds of surgeries, neither was she particularly healthy in life as far as I can tell.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ridiculousness aside, this is a prime piece of evidence as to why a number of us feel Alex Jones is on the government payroll. The man covers honest to God conspiracy theories and important covered-up topics enough to draw in a large crowd of potential "converts" then periodically slaps everyone upside the head with something so insanely stupid or insulting that there is a public backlash against it and against anyone who the public at large may associate with "those wacky CT nuts." It ultimately hurts us all as CT enthusiasts... but hey, keep pluckin that Alex Jones' chicken.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If the president can't take time out to deal with world issues I doubt he is spending his time ordering kills on Hollywood types. But then stranger things have happened in the world.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annie Mossity

She was 81 years old and from what I've read it sounds like the doctors made an error with her oxygen.

This is not a grand conspiracy orchestrated by President Obama or anyone else for that matter. It's a case of an elderly lady dying in surgery possibly from doctor error.

People die in surgery, it's dangerous and it happens. From the CDC:

During 1999–2009, rates of death from complications of medical and surgical care declined among all age groups for persons aged ≥45 years.
Deaths per 100,000 population declined 39%, to 71.3 deaths for adults aged ≥85 years; 37%, to 51.4 deaths for those aged 75–84 years; 38%, to 27.9 deaths for adults aged 65–74 years; and 28%, to 8.9 deaths for adults aged 45–64 years rates.
The rate of decline among adults aged 45–64 years was lower compared with the rates of decline for all older age groups.

Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the US:

How Many Die from Medical Mistakes in U.S. Hospitals?

Now comes a study in the current issue of the Journal of Patient Safety that says the numbers may be much higher 2014 between 210,000 and 440,000 patients each year who go to the hospital for care suffer some type of preventable harm that contributes to their death, the study says.
That would make medical errors the third-leading cause of death in America, behind heart disease, which is the first, and cancer, which is second.

edit on 4-9-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: additional source

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Partisan news, informers are entertainers too. But their purpose is to divide with politics. They're tasked with fueling the division so most won't unite and attempt to overthrow the rulers. It's bread and circuses.

Joan wasn't hired to say anything about politics, she was a different tool.

You're right.... He must have done it. Most 81 year old women are serious threats if they flip the script. I hope Brett Butler takes note as she ages.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

That and she was 81. Her time was up and Obama had nothing to do with it.

I can't believe I just wrote that last sentence....

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
You're right.... He must have done it. Most 81 year old women are serious threats if they flip the script. I hope Brett Butler takes note as she ages.

And don't forget Sir Stanley Kubrick taken from us at the budding age of..70! Will these elite chessmasters rub out everyone who gets close to the truth

I hope the sarcasm got through..

edit on 4-9-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wrong thread, moved
edit on 9/4/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I think with threads like this Iam going to do the same and just agree.

Imagine a new person stumbling upon ATS and seeing this thread lol.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: whyamIhere

That and she was 81. Her time was up and Obama had nothing to do with it.

I can't believe I just wrote that last sentence....

I'm just waiting for someone to scream "False Flag".

Bet we can't get through 5 pages.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annie Mossity
Don't get around this way much, but just wanted to see what ATS thought of this 'supposed story/possibility'.

She goes in for throat surgery, suffers respiratory and cardiac arrest, and dies days later.

Payback or mere perchance happenstance.

If she hoped for changed I guess she got it.

RIP Joan Rivers.

Why not say that Hamas had her killed for saying that Palestinians should be dead?

She was addicted to surgery it was only a matter of time that she would kick off while under the knife.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

And don't forget Sir Stanley Kubrick taken from us at the budding age of..70! Will these elite chessmasters rub out everyone who gets close to the truth

I hope the sarcasm got through..

God forbid one of these people reach 95!! I think they are uber close to the truth right around that time in life. With the baby boomer generation quickly aging, I hope the Obama Administration has hired extra geriatric assasins...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Annie Mossity

Ha haha! All I have heh heh, to say is hahhahbaha if
one is true, then heh so is the other! Buhahahaha!

Ahhh!hahahahaha G-D that's ####'n funny!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm no fan of this administration. I think everyone understands that.

But this?

This deserves an Obama face-palm. . .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join