It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crystal of Knowledge (tree of gnosis) as the Ascended Qlippoth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Any one wanna discuss this topic? My usual habit is to make some outrageous claim or another to see if I can shake loose any tongue slips from the people of the internet, but unfortunately, reputation is a commodity which people appreciate. Personally, I think that the Qlippothic spheres would be reflections of those on the tree of life with a few minor tweaks. Firstly, Da'ath would be fully and properly represented, and secondly, I picture the tree of knowledge being muss less irregular than the tree of life, which is why I refer to it as a crystal in the title of this post. A few arrangements I've worked out has it being a lattice-like object made up mainly of triune sets all bridged and interconnected around Da'ath.

In my imaginings, Da'ath is a nexus point which connects all realities, even those which are only possible, but not extant. Imagine if you could peer into all possible universes and learn from the best versions of yourself? What could you achieve in a single lifetime if you began making nearly optimal choices?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Thee flower of life is the quintessential metaphysical embodiment of tracendence.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

I always found the flower of life to be an allegory for the way the first consciousness systematically created the physical space in which we reside. Is there something I've missed?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

I always found the flower of life to be an allegory for the way the first consciousness systematically created the physical space in which we reside.

Created could equal imagined?

If its consciousness and there was a first why cant we (us individual thinking minds) be figments of that one consciousnesses imagination deluding itself into finding companionship by splitting itself over and over.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think that would be a really wonderful goal, to learn from other aspects of self, round table meetings. Wouldn't that be the best use of lucid dreaming or astral travels?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I certainly would think so. As a purely psychological thought exercise, I often wonder what different versions of myself would be doing. Where is the workaholic right now, where is the clean freak, where is they hyper-religious one, where is the family man, where is the neurotic, etc, and from those ponderings I choose a path that is less extreme than any of them, but more fitting for my current tastes in life.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash who says there isn't

I'vee read accounts where people were able to tune in to self (self being other than the current) and had visions and was enamored with some of the similarities the two shared, tho much different. If there is an infinite number of universes wouldn't there be a way to tap or view into one where you had married that guy or got that job... just getting glimpses of course of what life might of been. And this wouldn't be the proverbial you, environmental and other influences would have all had a molding on your character.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Another interesting thought is that if this is possible, across multi-dimensional space, if time is really a dimension that can be explored also, couldn't you go to past selves/future selves and see what would happen given x decision thereby making the most optimal one? Hell, you could make it a habit to watch the lottery drawings every night, peer into the future and just record the numbers you see next week. Idk. It seems that people who unlock these kinds of things or claim to at least also denounce materialism to the point where they don't employ these talents in that manner.

I don't personally understand how anyone could look at this world, have the power to transform it to their designs and maintain a sequestered lifestyle thereafter. Personally, I would see it as my personal mission to improve the quality of this world. I'd be the mystical Johnny appleseed, planting oases all over this desert.

new topics

top topics

join