It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing children like chickens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Having faith in your religion is one thing but killing children due to them having a different belief ? Anyone who murders a child for any reason..... I hope they ALL burn in hell. Just how sick have some people become? I often tell people to hate the "sin" not the "sinner" but there are times when hating the sinner can not go unnoticed. I try to support and understand other religions but there are people on this planet who single out children to kill them in order to make a political statement.

The Nigerian Islamic jihadists have taken their war against people of other faiths to a sick level. Read the enclosed article:

www.jihadwatch.org...

“When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks…” (Qur’an 47:4)

This reads like the story of a Roman martyr from the second century: “Boko Haram beheaded six-year-old Christian boy, group reports,” Christian Today, August 28, 2014 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

It was revealed this week that Nigerian terrorist group Boko Haram beheaded a six-year-old boy on June 1 because he was a Christian.

The attack occurred in Attagara, Gwoza district, Borno State – a predominately Christian community, according to Voice of the Martyrs.

Over 100 militants descended upon the village, slaughtering men, women, and children.

Boko Haram has kidnapped and killed Christians and Shiite Muslims across Borno and Yobe States in an increasingly deadly campaign to establish an extremist, Sunni Muslim reign.

The assault on Attagara occurred as Sunday church services were beginning, according to Voice of the Martyrs (VOM). Boko Haram slashed the villagers with machetes, and fired upon them with assault weapons.

One villager, Sawaltha Wandala, was arriving at church for the second service when he saw children being massacred. One six-year-old boy had been slashed and thrown into a ditch, but he was alive. Wandala picked him up and was carrying him to a hospital in Cameroon, when he was stopped by five of the militants.

The men reportedly took the child from Wandala’s arms and beheaded him, then began beating the 55-year-old with tree branches. After striking him in the head with a rock, they left him for dead.

Two days later the militants returned, attacking Attagara and other villages in Gwoza. VOM reported that approximately 200 people were killed in the two-day assaults.

John Yakuba and his family survived the Attagara attacks and fled to Cameroon, but Yakuba returned to their home to retrieve their animals and some of their belongings. The family faced starvation at a refugee camp, and Yakuba hoped to sell the animals to support them.

Boko Haram members saw Yakuba entering his home, however, and captured him.

“We know you’re John,” they said to him, according to VOM. “You must convert to Islam or else you will die a painful death.”

When Yakuba refused to denounce Christ, they tied his arms and legs to a tree, and hacked his hands with a knife.

“Can you become a Muslim now?” the militants asked.

“You can kill my body, but not my soul,” Yakubu cried out.

The men continued to cut his feet and back with a machete and knife to torture him.

“We will show you,” they said.

Yakuba’s head was slashed, and an axe was driven into his knee, reaching the bone.

He lost consciousness and was left tied to the tree for three days before someone found him, after which he was taken to the hospital in a coma.

When Yakuba recovered sufficiently to be interviewed, he offered a message of peace to his attackers.

“I have forgiven the Islamic militants, because they did not know what they are doing,” he told VOM.

Boko Haram became internationally known after kidnapping over 270 children from an all-girls school in Chibok, Nigeria on April 14. A second mass kidnapping occurred on May 4 in Warabe. Over 200 girls remain missing.

I know the killing of children in Palestine due to war is terrible but the jews are not cutting their little heads off and displaying them for all to see .....but there are those of Islamic faith that do.

This needs to stop. How can we stop this killing of children? I believe if enough people got together and spoke with one voice and submitted some sort of signed petition to the U.N. to get "U.N" soldiers inside Nigeria to capture the entire Boko Haram islamic fanatics this might send the right signal. How can a small group of criminals evade capture to date? Because no one really cares!

How can we allow some small group of fanatics get away with these crimes? There must be something we can do? Please put "your beliefs" to the side and join together to stop the killing of children in the name of religion.

edit on 2-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Children... Women.. Innocent civilians...

NONE OF THESE 3 cited catagories of innocent lives should be bloodily sacrificed for political reasons or religious reasons...

What I personally wish for is that one day the whole world will live in peace as per the following video :

AND THE GUY GOT "AHEM" SHOT.... :

and why not at the same time :

Bummer

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Bring it on the flamers and Trolls....

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. One of the messengers of Islam is Jesus. He had a message. The message is to love your enemies. Instead, they reveal themselves to be the enemy. The Son has a scapegoat. Muslims who disregard the message of the messenger are themselves unbelievers, condemned by their own religious text. Either God is Love or He is the one that steals, kills and destroys. I think Jesus had the correct message to Islam.

They become the scapegoat by their own actions. Issac lives on to eventually see Abraham's people enter the promised land. I am sure there are many Muslims who get the message of Jesus and follow it. The radicals are a minority.

Here's a good question: What happens when Christ returns and the Muslims finally get the message of their messenger? Throughout history, the true enemy of God always seeks to destroy his people. The one that defends, protects and upholds peace (peacemakers) are the ones that always rise to defeat the enemy. The strong nuclear force always heels the weak. The weak do not follow the laws of invariant symmetry. The strong do. Simply find the ones following the law of life and love and you have found the true people of God.

The reason Israel still has the thorn in their side is because they have failed to take the crown of thorns from the head of their Christ. When they finally get his message, just as Islam will eventually do, they will heal the rift. Not before. The only way to fix the conflict is with love.

Who presented this message to both sides?

edit on 2-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I got an idea....let's do away with religion

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. One of the messengers of Islam is Jesus. He had a message. The message is to love your enemies. Instead, they reveal themselves to be the enemy. The Son has a scapegoat. Muslims who disregard the message of the messenger are themselves unbelievers, condemned by their own religious text. Either God is Love or He is the one that steals, kills and destroys. I think Jesus had the correct message to Islam.

They become the scapegoat by their own actions. Issac lives on to eventually see Abraham's people enter the promised land. I am sure there are many Muslims who get the message of Jesus and follow it. The radicals are a minority.

Here's a good question: What happens when Christ returns and the Muslims finally get the message of their messenger? Throughout history, the true enemy of God always seeks to destroy his people. The one that defends, protects and upholds peace (peacemakers) are the ones that always rise to defeat the enemy. The strong nuclear force always heels the weak. The weak do not follow the laws of invariant symmetry. The strong do. Simply find the ones following the law of life and love and you have found the true people of God.

The reason Israel still has the thorn in their side is because they have failed to take the crown of thorns from the head of their Christ. When they finally get his message, just as Islam will eventually do, they will heal the rift. Not before. The only way to fix the conflict is with love.

Who presented this message to both sides?

There was no Islam when Jesus lived.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

All religions have performed atrocities at one time or another. RIVAL is right don't treat the symptom, fight the disease. More heinous acts have been perpetrated in the name of religion, then ANY other source.

Spanish Inquisition
Thuggee
Burma
Aztecs
Islam

All the same pointless slaughters.

I Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
Numbers 31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Deuteronomy 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain.

edit on 9/2/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Doesn't matter, Jesus is the true Messiah in Islam whether people like it or not.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well...

Let me put it like this then...

Religion... Religious fanatics... mind washed believers...

The 3 catagories above are all GUILTY of mass murder trhoughout the ages...

DEEP SHAME ON THESE PEOPLE for having spewed out so much hate and propaganda and causing the deaths of so many innocents...

I would like to see a bible basher or any other kind of religious brain washed person deny this with actual facts?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Spanish Inquisition

Contrary to popular belief, the number of people killed during the two Inquisitions has been documented to be less than 5,000. One is too many, of course, but it wasn't the bloodbath that some would have you believe.

Aztecs

Um, you're confusing Spanish colonialism with religion. In 1537, Pope Paul III issued the Sublimus Dei, which prohibited the enslavement or mistreatment of the native people in the Americas. Combined with the apparition of Our Lady of Guadalupe in 1531, over ten million Aztecs voluntarily converted to Catholicism and ended the practice of human sacrifice in Mexico.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

All religions have performed atrocities at one time or another. RIVAL is right don't treat the symptom, fight the disease. More heinous acts have been perpetrated in the name of religion, then ANY other source.

Spanish Inquisition
Thuggee
Burma
Aztecs
Islam

All the same pointless slaughters.

I Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
Numbers 31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Deuteronomy 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain.

Yeah, bloody religion, except Hitler, he wasnt religious, spiritual maybe, but he was first a politician taking land back.
Oh then came Stalin, he was an atheist, Mao, another atheist, Pol Pot, you guessed it, another atheist.

Think you might be a little, well, off, in your opinion.

Its interesting you should propose that verse about the Amalekites in relation to this thread.

They were accused and judged for attacking the tail of the tribe of Israel as they marched through the desert to the promised land.
Interesting enough, the tail of a marching tribe consists mostly of the old, infirm and mothers with children.

edit on b2014Tue, 02 Sep 2014 09:39:32 -050093020142am302014-09-02T09:39:32-05:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen

Spanish Inquisition

Contrary to popular belief, the number of people killed during the two Inquisitions has been documented to be less than 5,000. One is too many, of course, but it wasn't the bloodbath that some would have you believe.

Aztecs

Um, you're confusing Spanish colonialism with religion. In 1537, Pope Paul III issued the Sublimus Dei, which prohibited the enslavement or mistreatment of the native people in the Americas. Combined with the apparition of Our Lady of Guadalupe in 1531, over ten million Aztecs voluntarily converted to Catholicism and ended the practice of human sacrifice in Mexico.

Are you trying to say that the Spanish Inquisition was not a religious act???? :

I quote Wikipedia too as per below :

The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition (Spanish: Tribunal del Santo Oficio de la Inquisición), commonly known as the Spanish Inquisition (Inquisición española), was established in 1478 by Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile. It was intended to maintain Catholic orthodoxy in their kingdoms and to replace the Medieval Inquisition, which was under Papal control. It became the most substantive of the three different manifestations of the wider Christian Inquisition.

The Inquisition was originally intended in large part to ensure the orthodoxy of those who converted from Judaism and Islam. This regulation of the faith of the newly converted was intensified after the royal decrees issued in 1492 and 1501 ordering Jews and Muslims to convert or leave.

More here : en.wikipedia.org...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

Um, you're confusing Spanish colonialism with religion.

Um, you're confused!
Go and look up AZTEC Religious Practices, I'm sure you'll find a few thousand links on the internet or your local museum. And as for the Inquisition I've read the same books you have but let's just agree on the number 5,000 for argument sake. How many innocent people were killed in Gaza recently? How many innocent people has ISIL killed recently? Oh, I know 1 is far too many, especially true when your roasted at the stake.

I think I'm forgetting something, could it be the non-involvement policy catholics took during WW2 also?
No, that's not it. I guess I'll just think about it for a bit longer. . .

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
Well...

Let me put it like this then...

Religion... Religious fanatics... mind washed believers...

The 3 catagories above are all GUILTY of mass murder trhoughout the ages...

DEEP SHAME ON THESE PEOPLE for having spewed out so much hate and propaganda and causing the deaths of so many innocents...

I would like to see a bible basher or any other kind of religious brain washed person deny this with actual facts?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Shame shame shame to us believers, I apoligise unreservedly for the crimes commited by me and many others in Christs name. Jesus never taught violence, ever.

Though atheist have a far larger death toll and blood on their own hands topoint out others mistakes.

and what gives you the right to judge, surely there is nothing wrong with survival of the fittest. They are just animals going about living to you.
slightly hypocritical arnt you?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This got me thinking about how the World see's things through a veil of denial. This Summer hundreds of children died or were injured by their own parents leaving them in hot cars. Now cooler weather is coming so the MOD changes and kids will start falling through window screens to their death. We all see this, we all know what's going on. Not a peep from the MSM. We turn away and pretend nothing is going on. Boko Haram does not have a corner in the market of evil, they just show it's face to the world.

I use to think people were gutless and afraid to stand up against evil. Now, not so much. Maybe it's time for humanity to be cleansed from the face of the Earth and let Dolphins or Crows take over.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Yeah, bloody religion, except Hitler, he wasnt religious, spiritual maybe, but he was first a politician taking land back.
Oh then came Stalin, he was an atheist, Mao, another atheist, Pol Pot, you guessed it, another atheist.

How dare you twist my words to make me look like an atheist or a Hitler supporter. ALL RELIGIONS ARE GUILTY OF INTOLERANCE and atheism is a religion, whether YOU agree with it or not. As hypocritical as that sounds, religion has often been known for hypocrisy.

You all are perfect examples of the problems with religious beliefs, defensive and ready to attack anyone that disagrees with your narrow point of view. Good work you all proved my point for me!

And I might be off in the bible posts meanings even though I own +40 some over 800 years old. You see I collect them and I store them all in my FICTON section.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Are you trying to say that the Spanish Inquisition was not a religious act????

Of course not, I'm pointing out that it wasn't the bloodbath that some people would have you believe. Ten times the number of people died in three days during the Battle of Gettysburg, and yet the myth persists that "more people have died because of religion than anything else," with the Inquisition being most frequently trotted out as "proof".

edit on 2-9-2014 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

edit on 2/9/14 by Rodinus because: What is the point trying to discuss with a bible basher... they always end up being agressive... (The cause of most wars...)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Um, you're confused!
Go and look up AZTEC Religious Practices

So you were citing what the Aztecs did, human sacrifice? Sorry, you weren't very clear in your post.

Yes, that is a good point, though it should be pointed out that it was another religion, Catholicism, that taught the Aztecs the error of their way and ended the practice. The colonial Spanish government's answer was to wage war against the Aztecs, which actually increased the number of sacrifices conducted.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

You don't have to preach to me, my half-brother is a famous pastor with a local church following of over 10,000 people. He has a TV show on sunday morning, at least 10 books, a 15 million dollar church(just built) and travels globally to lecture, speak and help those in need.
You took the stance that I though religion was ALL bad. Unfortunately many do give it a bad name and some of the worst things I've seen in this world have been a product of it. The crucifixion and the way Jesus was treated before should be a great example of it. He was a good man and didn't deserve it.
But I have the pleasure of also seeing first hand the good that it's done. The problem is when I weight the two together I can only feel the world would be better off without organized religion. Not that spirituality is bad, just BELIEFS. Beliefs cause wars, persecution, atrocities and unthinkable acts of violence. Having a good IDEA of what spirituality is about is far less dangerous, ideas can be easily modified, they can change with the times.
Funny I have found time and time again I am more, coin the word "religious" then most practicing religious people. But my ideas are not found in a book or in a sermon, they are found in my heart!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Jesus was real?? The bible, a book written by extremist liars, was real? Hmmp

I don't understand how anyone could hurt innocent people, especially kids. Then go home and look at their own kids. Religion was the worst thing to have ever happened to humanity, IMO. I don't understand beheading anyone(terrorists). I don't understand spraying sewage on people(Israel). There is a way for everyone on earth to live in peace, but religion would have to be thrown in the trash where it belongs before it could work. Yet still, a thief is a thief and a liar is a liar

top topics

<<   2 >>

join