It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Behind HIV Infection Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is a bit out of my realm but I thought it might be of interest to ATS. Basically, they are saying that the body produces a cell to fight HIV called interleukin-1 beta (IL-1β ) which fights the virus but also destroys the stomach lining which fights other sickness(es).

The team found that the Paneth cells, when responding to the virus, produces a cytokine called interleukin-1 beta (IL-1β ), which causes gut inflammation. Though the IL-1β is aimed at the virus, it breaks down the gut lining. The epithelium or gut lining serves as a barrier that protects the body against pathogens. Satya explained that Paneth cells are the "initial virus sensors" that causes tissue damage and helps in spreading the infection. "Our findings provide potential targets and new biomarkers for intervening or blocking early spread of viral infection," she added.

So, basically, your body destroys itself in trying to protect itself. However, researchers have found a way to prevent IL-1β from destroying protective lining in the stomach and still be able to fight the virus. Great news! It looks like a cure has been found!

au.ibtimes.com...
edit on 1-9-2014 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Out of my realm too, but that is how an autoimmune disease works.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Lactobacillus plantarum is the specific probiotic strain that reverses the damage. Interestingly, I just made a thread on making your own sauerkraut, which contains... you guessed it ... Lactobacillus plantarum. Store-bought sauerkraut has been pasteurized and most probiotic benefit is lost.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the final stages of fermentation (which is more-or-less complete within 2 weeks) Lactobacillus plantarum which is the most acid tolerant species is in the largest numbers3.

Lactobacillus plantarum is renown for it beneficial effect with diseases like IBS and the most valuable strain is found in supplements such as TuZen Probiotic. It helps boost your immune system by increasing the amount of antibodies that help fight off nasties such as E-coli, salmonella, and candida.

Benefits of Sauerkraut
edit on 9/1/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
AIDS/HIV was created in a lab. There have been many posts discussing the fact it leeches on a Delta gene exclusively found in people of African descent.

There has always been a cure - problem is, it is a biological weapon to eradicate genocide on a certain people and it will be generations before it is exposed publicly. Tuskeegee 2.0 people.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
AIDS/HIV was created in a lab. There have been many posts discussing the fact it leeches on a Delta gene exclusively found in people of African descent.

There has always been a cure - problem is, it is a biological weapon to eradicate genocide on a certain people and it will be generations before it is exposed publicly. Tuskeegee 2.0 people.

Yeah, I heard that a while ago. I never thought of it with respects to it being another Tuskeeggee experiment however. That makes sense however. My only question is why?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I bet all the "Roundup" ingested (by either directly of in directly eating plant material sprayed by growers) via vegetables,et cetera slathered this toxic insecticide or meat from animals that have ingested the aforementioned destroys the good gut bacteria and thereby the immune system...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Very interesting. I beileve all diseases have a natural cure. Finding that cure is the challenge.

top topics

join