It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Babylon, Illuminati & Freemason

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
a reply to: JimNasium

The fact that many ancient stories agree with a great flood, and many advanced civilizations were lost, seems to me the story has merit.

This is despite the fact that the geologic record does not show this at all.

Live according to the Holy Spirit. And if you can't figure that out obey the law. What law?
Whatever man decides is law.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law?
It seems the Holy Spirit has been confused over time, not knowing whether to be violent and jealous (Exodus 34:14)
or loving (John 3:16) and that his law has changed. Frankly if he can't make his mind up and keeps changing the goal posts, then he sounds a bit like a spoilt brat, to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

a reply to: borntowatch

The Hindu God's are not God's, they are attributes of One God. The sacrificial cow is the son, and the Holy Spirit can also be found.

But men did not understand the Vedas, the spirit of the texts died because men were worshipping cows, and never understanding the cow is a metaphor.

Ok thats fairly reasonable.

You are saying that Hinduism (Vedas?) is a perversion of the truth.

Can you give me some information on how these vedas are linked to the Trinity?

I have never come across this concept or seen any evidence, though always believed it was true

Thanks

Someday I hope to complete a translation of the Vedas. The older the texts the harder it is to understand the metaphors. In the Vedas the metaphors are unlocked by understanding the names and their subsequent meanings.

The bull/calf in the Vedas is associated with several deities, these are actually characteristics of the son. So you see you have to understand the meaning of each of the bulls names as well as understand the metaphor of the bull/calf itself.

It's like the bible in this since. Jesus is the lamb, the light, the northern star, Emanuel, ext. We easily except the many names of one man, Jesus, because this is what we were taught.

One thing you have to also understand is every diety is both male and female, with separate names depecting the masculine and feminine characteristics of each deity. This conforms with Christ when he said the angles in heave are both male and female. Meaning angles are all of both genders. Not marrying or given in marriage.

Creator God, The father and mother. Brahma/Aditi
I believe the creator God goes by a few more names, but not sure enough to share.

I believe I understand more than I have shared but the distinction between the aspects of the physical son, and the spiritual son, the Holy Spirit, are difficult to separate. But this is the same problem in Christianity, and why thier is more than 40,000 denominations.

You will also find the deities associated with sin. In the Vedas it is clear that they are part of the creation and not opposed to it. This would coincide with the OT claims that although God is 100% light, He created both good and evil for us to learn how to become like him.

edit on 31-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

a reply to: JimNasium

The fact that many ancient stories agree with a great flood, and many advanced civilizations were lost, seems to me the story has merit.

This is despite the fact that the geologic record does not show this at all.

Live according to the Holy Spirit. And if you can't figure that out obey the law. What law?
Whatever man decides is law.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law?
It seems the Holy Spirit has been confused over time, not knowing whether to be violent and jealous (Exodus 34:14)
or loving (John 3:16) and that his law has changed. Frankly if he can't make his mind up and keeps changing the goal posts, then he sounds a bit like a spoilt brat, to me.

The Holy Spirit has never been confused. The Holy Spirit has always stood opposed to men who worshiped demons and practiced human sacrifice.

In the OT the Holy Spirit instructed men to completely eliminate everyone and everything that was associated with demons and human sacrifice.

If Israel would have obeyed the Holy Spirit, demon worship and human sacrifice would have been eliminated, but they did not obey.

In the NT Chrst came to drive out the demons, but only for those who had faith that he was the Christ.

In the end times it is said take God himself will be the judge of those who continue to worship demons and practice human sacrifice.

If you caught a group of men today that were practicing human sacrifice and worshipping demons, how would you take care of them?

You say that God was wrong in the OT to send an army to eliminate human sacrifice. Tell us a better way, since you believe you know better than God.

How should we handle ISIS, they seem to think it's ok to kill humans. Should God send an army, or is that not ok with you?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You say that God was wrong in the OT to send an army to eliminate human sacrifice. Tell us a better way, since you believe you know better than God.

How should we handle ISIS, they seem to think it's ok to kill humans. Should God send an army, or is that not ok with you?

I sense tu quoque is strong in this one.
So it isn't right to take another's life (I agree) but it is right for god to do so?
Talk about leading by example.
So far, god has been very hands-off and it's pretty obvious he doesn't want anything to do with us...

....or maybe it's because there is no god?:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

The God of the Old Testament demanded human sacrifice too. He DID ask Abraham to kill Isaac.

He ordered the Israelites to kill their insolent teenagers and non-virgin daughters. But, he wasn't all talk and no walk! He made a human sacrifice of his own son. And now, supposedly,we are commanded to eat his flesh and drink his blood.

Sounds like demonology to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The God of the Old Testament demanded human sacrifice too. He DID ask Abraham to kill Isaac.

He ordered the Israelites to kill their insolent teenagers and non-virgin daughters. But, he wasn't all talk and no walk! He made a human sacrifice of his own son. And now, supposedly,we are commanded to eat his flesh and drink his blood.

Sounds like demonology to me.

God instructed Abraham to sacrifice Isaac after God promised heirs would come through Isaac.

Who are you to say God was unjust in testing Abraham this way? In Hebrews it is said that Abraham believed God had already
provided a way to resurrect Isaac and fulfill his promise.

In the same way Christ had faith in his own resurrection.

Moses wrote the livitical code. You should take up your issues with Moses on the livitical code.

The only law given by God are the 10 commandments.

The rest of the laws were written by Moses. The New,Testament confirms this, when it said the law came through angels who were acting as intermediaries between man and God.

God said though shall not kill, Moses said kill when someone breaks the law. Moses creates the contradiction, according to the New Testament.

Flesh, bread, the word of God, scripture.
Blood, wine, the Holy Spirit.
Metaphors

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You claimed that "God" was justified in ordering men to kill, in his name, because the enemy was committing human sacrifice and worshiping demons. I merely pointed out that the Old Testament God also required human sacrifice, which seems quite demon like to me.

edit on 31-8-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

God instructed Abraham to sacrifice Isaac after God promised heirs would come through Isaac.

Who are you to say God was unjust in testing Abraham this way? In Hebrews it is said that Abraham believed God had already
provided a way to resurrect Isaac and fulfill his promise.

I'd say that he is a human with free will. Questioning authority is one of the things that goes along with free will. Why do religious types preach about all this free will nonsense then shun its usage?

In the same way Christ had faith in his own resurrection.

Did he now? Seems to me, the bible I read as a child, he spent pretty much all night praying to daddy dearest not to be killed, but to no avail. Even Jesus, the son of god, gets stepped on by the world.

Moses wrote the livitical code. You should take up your issues with Moses on the livitical code.

Moses is a con-man.

The only law given by God are the 10 commandments.

Then there are the laws in Leviticus and Deuteronomy. You know, the books that tell Christians its ok to hate gay people?

The rest of the laws were written by Moses. The New,Testament confirms this, when it said the law came through angels who were acting as intermediaries between man and God.

God said though shall not kill, Moses said kill when someone breaks the law. Moses creates the contradiction, according to the New Testament.

Flesh, bread, the word of God, scripture.
Blood, wine, the Holy Spirit.
Metaphors

Metaphors aren't proof of anything.

This thread is a fail. It's just a Christian sermon backed up by poor conspiracy theory to act as psuedo-click bait for the slightly religious conspiracy junkies.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No, this is the culmination of the study of both world history and the texts that support the truth,

You cannot find this story in the bible. It is Plato, The OT, NT, and Koran. Without all 4 it would have been impossible to tell you this.

If the scriptures are correct, and they are, I have told you the truth.

This is what Jesus said about giving up his life. He had some anxiety the night before and was scared. He had emotions just like us.

John 10:18
No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

You are talking with someone who has the , majority of the bible memorized. And also one that realizes the truth is never found in scripture. Scripture provides a doorway to enlightenment but if you never open the door the words are useless.

The true teacher is the Holy Spirit within all men, if one believes in the Holy Spirit, they never need to pick up even one book.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Interesting presentation OP, much to ponder there..

I consider this 'god' (presumably) from the bible you speak of,to be no less than Annunaki-most likely Enki under another persona (as there were many forms He took on at different periods in different cultures) The bible takes on a whole new meaning when you consider it was written from a Nephilim standpoint..this 'being' is not the source creator..more demiurge..

Have you ever come across the works of Wes Penre?..i think He has it rounded off in the most comprehensive way i have come across, personally speaking..

wespenre.com...

He also includes much, of which you have mentioned,i strongly recommend reading this free e-book.

I'll keep an eye on this thread,very interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

No, this is the culmination of the study of both world history and the texts that support the truth,

What truth? Why is it that no external documents or evidence supports anything said in the bible?

You cannot find this story in the bible. It is Plato, The OT, NT, and Koran. Without all 4 it would have been impossible to tell you this.

Yea because the OT, the NT, Plato, and the Qu'ran totally talk about Freemasonry, the Illuminati, and the NWO...

If the scriptures are correct, and they are, I have told you the truth.

Got any proof of that assertion? Passages from the bible don't count.

This is what Jesus said about giving up his life. He had some anxiety the night before and was scared. He had emotions just like us.

John 10:18
No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

That is one of the 5 stages of grief, acceptance. He found out that he was getting crucified the next day, prayed like hell to have it prevented, and had the same outcome as 99% of everyone else in history who prayed for a stay of execution. Which was God didn't listen or care. He then came back resigned to his fate and we have the above passage.

You are talking with someone who has the , majority of the bible memorized. And also one that realizes the truth is never found in scripture. Scripture provides a doorway to enlightenment but if you never open the door the words are useless.

Cool, you memorized the bible. What's your point? It's a collection of testimonials and is proof of nothing. You'd have the same success with history if you memorized the Lord of the Rings.

The true teacher is the Holy Spirit within all men, if one believes in the Holy Spirit, they never need to pick up even one book.

Prove that the Holy Spirit exists. I was raised Catholic and have yet to meet this thing. Hell I can't even figure out what the Holy Spirit is supposed to be. Some vague description of it being the power of god or something. Why does god's power even need to be a separate entity? What happened to just one god anyways, why do you need 3?

Just to let you know, Abrahamic religions got it 100% wrong when it comes to spirituality. Nothing they say is true. Science has demonstrated that literally every story in the bible is a HUGE exaggeration or just flat out lies. Scientific processes have determined that a hands on god is HIGHLY unlikely. Even the Christian eternal punishment is a lie. Hell isn't even in the bible. It was invented by some stupid priest in the middle ages to put the fear of god (heh) in the peasants and have them give up 10% of their wages despite practically starving.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You think your conscious belongs to you. You believe that the moral compass that is within you belongs to you.

If your conscious belong to you as well as your moral compass you could justify anything without remorse.

But I know when you do something that is against your conscious you do feel remorse. Why do you feel remorse for doing something you tried to justify?

This thing that you think belongs to you, belongs to God. The Holy Spirit within you is the voice, concious that guides you down a morally righteous path.

It is impossible for Catholics to receive the Holy Spirit, since they don't believe in it.

The Catholics claim original Sin. This false teaching puts Sin/Satan as being more powerful than man, trapping men who believe in original sin in a war within themselves.

The Holy Spirit is perfect and calls men to be perfect by overcoming sin. How can anyone receive perfection when they have already believed that God has doomed you to imperfections your entire life?

You can believe in the Church that literally has an Egyptian Oblisque in front of it, and tells you if you don't give them money and perform some ritual you will go to hell.

Over 2500 years ago Plato wrote about false prophets/magicians who convinced the wealthy that God was pleased with rituals that could be taught to the rich for a price.

So the idea existed over 800 years before the Catholic church. So you can believe a church that sold you heaven, or a man that claims heaven is within you, and is giving away the message freely.

Contemplate deeply on your conscious, as soon as you realize your conscious is devine, then you can recognize it as the Holy Spirit and then you will know.

You know your conscious is real, Hellinism taught you it belong to you, Christ said it belonged to him. Because he claimed he was that devine light within you.

No ritual can make you believe this, only faith.

How do I know original sin is a lie? Because every single religious text teaches you to overcome sin.

It is only the Church of Babylon, and her 40,000 daughter's that teaches that Satan is our ruller. They are the ones who believe in Satan's lies.

edit on 1-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Satan's 2 lies that lead to Catholic doctrine.

OT in the Garden.
If you eat of the tree of knowledge you will become like God.

NT, tempting Jesus in the desert.
I will give you the whole world If you bow down to me.

We cannot become powerful like God by knowledge, nor is Satan the owner of anything. He is powerless except to those who listen to him.

The Koran confirms that Satan has no powers except lies.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Satan's 2 lies that lead to Catholic doctrine.

OT in the Garden.
If you eat of the tree of knowledge you will become like God.

That doesn't seem to be a lie. According to the Bible, the Serpent didn't lie.

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

NT, tempting Jesus in the desert.
I will give you the whole world If you bow down to me.

Was Satan incapable of giving Jesus his kingdom? How did Satan lie?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You think your conscious belongs to you. You believe that the moral compass that is within you belongs to you.

If your conscious belong to you as well as your moral compass you could justify anything without remorse.

But I know when you do something that is against your conscious you do feel remorse. Why do you feel remorse for doing something you tried to justify?

Because apes are social creatures and part of that social aspect is that we care for other members of our species without having familiar relationships with them.

This thing that you think belongs to you, belongs to God. The Holy Spirit within you is the voice, concious that guides you down a morally righteous path.

According to what? How do you know that?

It is impossible for Catholics to receive the Holy Spirit, since they don't believe in it.

Could have fooled me with all the goings on about the father, son, and holy spirit that I heard every sunday at church.

The Catholics claim original Sin. This false teaching puts Sin/Satan as being more powerful than man, trapping men who believe in original sin in a war within themselves.

So now we are comparing religions? So what's more real Star Wars or Star Trek? Because that is the comparison we are making here.

The Holy Spirit is perfect and calls men to be perfect by overcoming sin. How can anyone receive perfection when they have already believed that God has doomed you to imperfections your entire life?

Sure if you say so. Your interpretation is more correct than everyone else's interpretation of a fantasy novel.

You can believe in the Church that literally has an Egyptian Oblisque in front of it, and tells you if you don't give them money and perform some ritual you will go to hell.

I don't, but I do think it is funny that just by name dropping Catholic, I got you to aggro against another religion like you have any more proof that you are more correct than any other religion.

Over 2500 years ago Plato wrote about false prophets/magicians who convinced the wealthy that God was pleased with rituals that could be taught to the rich for a price.

You mean an ancient greek said that con men exist and will swindle you out of your money in exchange for fake good will? SAY IT AIN'T SO!

So the idea existed over 800 years before the Catholic church. So you can believe a church that sold you heaven, or a man that claims heaven is within you, and is giving away the message freely.

The age of an idea doesn't give it legitimacy.

Contemplate deeply on your conscious, as soon as you realize your conscious is devine, then you can recognize it as the Holy Spirit and then you will know.

Translation: Confirmation bias.

You know your conscious is real, Hellinism taught you it belong to you, Christ said it belonged to him. Because he claimed he was that devine light within you.

No ritual can make you believe this, only faith.

Religion IS ritual.

How do I know original sin is a lie? Because every single religious text teaches you to overcome sin.

I don't really care. There is no such thing as good and evil. It's all relative.

It is only the Church of Babylon, and her 40,000 daughter's that teaches that Satan is our ruller. They are the ones who believe in Satan's lies.

I don't believe in Satan (the adversary lol) either.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I don't believe the bible is truth of anything. It certainly doesn't line up with any outside evidence.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Since you believe thier is no devine law, no good and evil. Why do you still feal guilty for the sins you have committed?

You can stay at war with yourself, and never understand the devine. You have freewill.

I can tell you the truth 1000 times, but I can do nothing to make you believe.

The Holy Spirit is real, and can be known, you simply refuse devine law because of religion.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Since you believe thier is no devine law, no good and evil. Why do you still feal guilty for the sins you have committed?

Because religion isn't necessary for a sense of right or wrong.

You can stay at war with yourself, and never understand the devine. You have freewill.

I feel perfectly fine to be honest. No conflict going on in my head.

I can tell you the truth 1000 times, but I can do nothing to make you believe.

You're right because I've learned to be resistant to conditioning (brain washing). Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true. You need to produce evidence to support it. It's funny that the religious argument for belief is to just say it over and over again, when the non-believers say over and over again that they want the evidence. Where is the evidence?

The Holy Spirit is real, and can be known, you simply refuse devine law because of religion.

Religion? I already told you I'm not religious. But the bible isn't true, it's impossible. So many assumptions and claims in that book yet no evidence to back any of it up. Start producing some evidence and stop producing sermons. I feel like I'm talking a preacher or a loop machine.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It takes no faith to understand that something within you, that sense of right and wrong, exists. Where does that sense of right and wrong come from?

You claim it exists, but deny its devine.

This sense of right and wrong, is the voice of the Holy Spirit. No religion needed. Just believe God created you with a devine sense of right and wrong, and follow that sense always.

You can call it a sense, but God calls it the Holy Spirit. Believe this and you will realize thier is no religion, because religion separates us. This sense, the Holy Spirit unifies.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Again with the sermon. Look buddy. You ask a question, "where does the sense of right and wrong come from?" then you say that I don't know, then you give me an answer without any evidence to support it. That is an assumption and without evidence it remains an assumption. Your preaching isn't going to work. Get with the evidence. If your bible is real, start by proving the exodus, a global flood, jonah and the whale, and any other story of supernatural events. Heck prove that someone could live for 800 years (lol). But don't end there, you have to prove EVERY story if you want your statement that the bible is true to be true.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join