It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcanoe Erupts in Papua New Guinea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I hope this isn't a re-post. Anyway, Mount Tavurvur in Papua New Guinea is erupting; actually, it's been erupted a few days ago. However, I'm considering this in relation to the Icelzand Volcanoe and all of the sinkholes that have been opening lately: Siberia, Florida, Indiana, and other places which escape my mind right now. Not to mention the giant ccrack that appeared in the ground in Mexico.

"The eruption was to 60,000 feet (18,000 metres), which is flight level. There was two hours of high-level eruption," an official from the centre, Cyndee Seals, told AFP.

"The ash was initially blowing to the southwest but has now turned to the southeast and we expect it to clip the edge of Australian airspace later today, but we don't expect ash over Australia."

Not trying to fear-monger and no major threat here but something I think we should keep an eye on, I think. What says ATS?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I just read a new thread claiming our tectonic plates are moving twice as fast? Also the earths Magnetic field is now said to be weakening? NASA just announced another dangerous solar event lining up with earth? Didn't the Volcano alert in Iceland go back to level red?

Terror Threats?! Isis?! open boarder?! Ebola?!!!!

I'm feeling pretty doomy.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I just read a new thread claiming our tectonic plates are moving twice as fast? Also the earths Magnetic field is now said to be weakening? NASA just announced another dangerous solar event lining up with earth? Didn't the Volcano alert in Iceland go back to level red?

Terror Threats?! Isis?! open boarder?! Ebola?!!!!

I'm feeling pretty doomy.

Yes, I authored that thread also. Yeah, there's a whole lot of doom on the horizon.

new topics

join