It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BL on the back burner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Are we supposed to be able to figure out the next clue from what we have already, or has BL been put on the back burner until ATS 4.0 is out?

---pineapple

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pineappleupsidedown
Are we supposed to be able to figure out the next clue from what we have already, or has BL been put on the back burner until ATS 4.0 is out?

---pineapple

Good question, I'm new to this subject, but upon my very brief examination I was looking to see which rings are broken where, which ring it was (number wise) and how many breaks that particular ring has... might be something.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It's been a while and everything looks the same...I doubt there is anything there that we can't see...like behind the address looking in their files..I bet there is nothing there...Who knows whats going on...just sit and wait I guess. It is the end of the year so maybe they will wait, everyone is busy with the holiday season - well not me I'm in China

Odd

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The source code on BL hasn't changed in weeks... I think the game has been made something of a low priority until all this recoding gets done.

Oh, for a look inside the secret mod forums...

new topics

top topics

join