It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrible Dream/Kids being swallowed by huge hole/dirt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Woke up in a sweat in the middle of the night relevant to a dream of children falling into a dirt pit or abyss of some kind...dirt flying into the air. It started out with what looked like a man near a dug out grave and him telling a child to come look at it. More and more kids appeared and suddenly the dirt hole got much bigger, like a giant pit or crack in the earth and kids started falling into it and I was in the dream and started screaming. There was like a school nearby.

I woke up with an awful feeling of dread. I hope it was just a bad dream and that's it. I did start to wonder about any meanings...like earthquake/sinkholes/terrorism? Anyhow, I hope nothing like that dream ever happens. Poor kids...it was beyond horrifying and had me wake up worrying about kids in general and my grandkids in particular.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sounds like a nightmare about the national debt.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Some who interpret dreams consider seeing yourself or others falling into a hole means there's a pitfall in your waking life. Feeling trapped by something? Or feel like you've "dug yourself into a hole"? Dreams sometimes serve as warnings and reminders, actually they usually do.

Have concerns over morality, what kids are exposed to? Education? Anything that could be represented by someone or something showing or luring children into a big hole/trap? The answer most likely lies within yourself but speaking about it can be a step in the right direction if you feel it helps.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shrevegal

Obama's digging a grave for future generations, there's no doubt about that.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Possibly you fear the joy or peace being sucked out of your life if these weren't specific children.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shrevegal

Common Core.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The kids were seduced by curiosity.

So, be careful that your childlike curiosities do not led you down a path that will eventually swallow you up. The path has the potential to lead the curios to an unhealthy activity that will consume all involved. The goal could be to usurp your time, and distract you from what you really need to do. Or lead to certain spiritual or physical death.

If you are presented with an invitation to explore an unusual metaphysical teaching on death, I would be careful to test all sources and maybe even avoid the invitation. At least for awhile.

Interesting the dirt flying into the air, could the seduction have a measure of heavenly wisdom, that appeals to our earthly (dirt) understanding of the heavens, yet be from the pit?

Eventually you will "see through" the seduction, realizing it only leads to spiritual death, and will be sounding the alarm to warn others who are searching with childlike curiosity. Warning them before they fall into death, separated from the heavens.

Having a school nearby, makes me wonder if the man at the grave is offering an alternate path, from a "normal" spiritual education? (The empty grave, vs Christs empty tomb)

Due to the death theme, I looked at it from a spirit angle, not from a physical manifestation. Who does the man represent? Could be a leader/teacher. Test the spirits. There are false prophets/teachers everywhere. We are like children trying to sort out truth from BS.

If this was a warning dream for you, ask for confirmation from spirit. If you already know someone trying to be a leader and it just feels off to you, pay attention to your gut. Are you supposed to be sounding the alarm??

"If the blind follows the blind they both fall into the pit." (bible somewhere) So, be sure about the teachings you absorb.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wow, great comments and advice and info guys. I really appreciate the response and will take all info to heart and heed the various warnings and take certain advice under advisement.

My entire problem is I tend to take dreams "literal"...meaning, I tend to think they may actually be prophetic in nature and that what I am "seeing" in a dream may actually be related to some kind of event or natural disaster that is about to occur. I hardly ever think about the aspects of dreams being warnings relevant to my actual life conditions at the time... I have had many dream events that did occur later so it is interesting to me to explore these other areas that have been mentioned by some here.

I do worry a lot about the youth of today, the govt. interference relevant to education and health and so on...so many rules. I don't like "Common Core" either. Almost everyday, I spend some time wondering what kind of future the kids of today will have. How many restrictions they will have, will they be safe and happy. Maybe such is never that achievable. We all seem to be slaves to the "Machine" in one way or another...9 to 5 rat race, living from pay check to paycheck. Dealing with all the new rules...militarized police, emerging diseases, new wars. I wish for a better world for the next generation.

In my own life, I feel pretty good about my circumstances. Not everything is peaches and cream but I manage to find joy and a laugh or 2 or some kind of fun out of each and every day. I'm not into anything unusual or mysterious. I read physics books once in a while.
I keep to myself and keep busy all day caring for my disabled hubby and my gardens and pets but I do worry a lot about the human condition.

In Aug. of 2001, I had an episode where I saw the buildings and the ash like particles and people wondering around in confusion and posted it somewhere and when n*ne eleven happened the next month, that made me wonder.

I would hope and pray it is not prophetic in some way. I will look deeper into my own life situation to see if there is anything out of kilter but off hand, I can't think of anything in particular. I've had a long, full life with lots of traveling involved and met a lot of interesting people and went to a lot of different places and that has been good. I used to hunt, fish, had my own motorcycle, boat, and went to many music events and pretty much did a lot and experienced a lot so it has been all good for the most part.

I have a hummingbird that visits everyday and my butterflies that land right on my hand. I have woods behind me and love to watch Nature...deer and such. My mind is usually in a pretty good place, that is why a disturbing dream like that makes me take notice.

Thanx again all for the great responses. You are all the greatest! Have a great day...or night, and pleasant dreams.
I'll check back tomorrow. Nite for now.

Oh, and I liked the comment about the govt. swallowing our money or some such. THAT does concern me.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's not just the kids. They're just the first in. The rest of us will follow, resisting at first -but resistance will be futile.

new topics

top topics

join